my girl

zariathedinokid thank you for the idea!
Mei x Miriam fluff. Don't mind Carl at the top- Miriam pov! The next requests is after this.

I was hanging out with mei. It was just me and her. Everyone Else was doing their own thing,which we didn't mind. We agreed to meet back up later with everyone else. So we have time for our selves,and honestly I think they just left us alone cause the know I have a crush on mei. I'm glad that they accepted me for who I like and all that. I look over at mei and she gave me a bland look "what?" I asked "where you even listening to Anything I said mir?" I shook my head,I didn't even know when she started talking. Mei rolled her eyes at me "Im not repeating all of that-" she laughed. Her laugh was adorable and it also made me laugh. The first time I've seen her laugh like this Every was when we accepted Tyler into our group,sure he was a jerk to us but he has changed a lot since the 4 town concert and the funny thing is,you can see him drooling over Aaron Z when ever you show him a picture of him. But enough about Tyler for now. I scooted closer to mei and she looked at me with a smile. We were in my room watching a movie. Mei was really into the movie. She also left me play with her tail. It is so fluffy! Mei kept glancing at me,she thinks I don't notice but I do. Her smile when she looks at me is my everything. Oh and the movie was a horror movie,so I don't know why she's so interested in it,I'm ready for a jump scare. And soon enough there was one "AH! Fucking hjdud!" mei covered her mouth "MEI! Omg!" I was so surprised she cured! She actually cured! Finally I was waiting for her to cures one day. She just hugged me shaking,I mean the it was kinda scary seeing that I screamed as well. Mei let go of me but scooted back to be by me. "you're warm and I feel safe with your" mei said as she laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled at her. Me and mei jumped when we heard a noise. It was just my cat. (She has a cat!) "come here Mrs. Ona!" (ooo-na is how you say it-) my cat came over and laid in my lap. But she went to mei and fell asleep, favorite much. The movie ending and mei was asleep so I carefully picked her up and laid her in my bed. She grabbed me and pulled me down. Ok then "mei? She just put her finger to my mouth and hushed me. I hushed and fell asleep. After a few minutes I fell of the bed and hit the floor "ow-" I said as I got up,mei looked over at me "get back up here.." she said as she rubbed her eyes,so I climbed back up and laid with her. She wrapped her self around me and fell back asleep. I smiled and kissed her cheek.
I started to hum a tune and it seemed that mei was liking it by the way her ears and tail keep moving. She's awake,but she thinks I don't know. "mei~" I said to see if she noticed the change in my voice,and sure enough she did. She looked up at me "say that again please" I giggled at her response and kept saying things to her. Mei looked at me again and before I could answer she kissed me. Sure I was stunned at it but soon melted into the kiss. Somehow we ended up moving,so mei was between my legs and laying on me. I didn't mind and her body was super warm (not what you think! It's because of her panda. Her body heat is what makes her warmer-) I was playing with her hair,when something hit the window. Me and mei looked over to see the group. I opened the window and let them in "what's up?" they looked at us and squealed "we! Well I ran into for 4 town! Like I smacked into Aaron T and when I tried to get up he just held me there! Like ahhh!" Tyler screamed "That seems a little strange,but anything else?" I asked them. Tyler nodded "so after the crowd of people left he let me go and I was surprised and embarrassed. Then Abby hit me and Priya was just staring at the others." "hey I was bored-" Tyler and the others explained what all happened and soon they fell asleep on the floor. I rolled my eyes and put blankets over them. Mei smiled at me "that was pretty interesting, don't cha you think?" and I nodded,since it pretty much was interesting. I sat next to mei and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back. God I love this girl. Mei kisses me again. I kisses her back,then there was a camera flash me and mei quickly separate and looked over to see Tyler. "tyler!" we yell in Union "what? It's cutee!" I got up and chased after him. Tyler ran away from me but soon mei tackled him and tosses me his phone. I went to his pictures and damn. This boy had all sorts of pictures of 4 town and even fan art! I deleted the picture and tossed his phone "your weird.." mei got off of Tyler and Tyler grabbed his phone and rolled his eyes. "whatever! I'm going back to bed" and so he did. Which I was happy about,and so was mei! She laid on me and I played with her hair, until I feel asleep and she kissed my cheek. Mei fell asleep a little later. And who knew your friends could be so noisy? I did! When I woke up the next morning they had mei in a corner and she was all red. Like panda red,but she wasn't in her panda form. "what's going on?" they then showed me pictures they took of us. I was mad at them but soon it became funny.

This was fun to write! The other requests chapter should be out soon! Hope you enjoyed this kinda small chapter!