your back...(pt 2 teaser)

Part 2 to you left me!!! And I'm sorry that I made you guys cry! I honestly cried myself!

Last time

The mental hospital that Jesse was staying at caught on fire.”

Ok now onto the story

Tae's pov

I started at Robaire,tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt my legs give out,but I didn't hit the floor. I looked and see that Robaire caught me..he sat down still holding me. I hugged him tightly and cried. T and Z,who were in the hallway watching asked us if we wanted to go to and watch the news. I nodded I need to know if he could have made it out. So I stood up still holding onto Robaire,I was scared to let go. We got to the couch and I grabbed a pillow and held it. T turn the TV up and we listen. Nothing about survivers NOTHING! I was on the verge of tears again. But then they moved over and revealed a guard. Robaire perked up “hey,he's the one that watches over Jesse!” I looked at Robaire and back at the screen. We all listen to what he has to say. “well..I know a few people who are very concerned about their friend... I just wanna say he's ok,he made it out..just I don't know where he went..he does have a bad burn on his arm..I told him to run as soon as he got out” He paused before talking again.“you guys will be aloud to come out here after they put the fire out to come look for him, he'll trust you guys...”  I smiled and grabbed Robaire's arm “We can find him!” I yelled!

Not the actual part sorry! But I wanted to get this out before I have to get off the bus- I hate school!