your back (pt 2)

Ok this is the actual Part 2 to you left me!!! And y'all can skip ahead or re-read if y'all want to- but anyways here the actual story!

Last time

“The mental hospital that Jesse was staying at caught on fire.”

Ok now onto the story

Tae's pov

I started at Robaire,tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt my legs give out,but I didn't hit the floor. I looked and see that Robaire caught me..he sat down still holding me. I hugged him tightly and cried. T and Z,who were in the hallway watching asked us if we wanted to go to and watch the news. I nodded I need to know if he could have made it out. So I stood up still holding onto Robaire,I was scared to let go. We got to the couch and I grabbed a pillow and held it. T turn the TV up and we listen. Nothing about survivers NOTHING! I was on the verge of tears again. But then they moved over and revealed a guard. Robaire perked up “hey,he's the one that watches over Jesse!” I looked at Robaire and back at the screen. We all listen to what he has to say. “well..I know a few people who are very concerned about their friend... I just wanna say he's ok,he made it out..just I don't know where he went..he does have a bad burn on his arm..I told him to run as soon as he got out” He paused before talking again.“you guys will be aloud to come out here after they put the fire out to come look for him, he'll trust you guys...”  I smiled and grabbed Robaire's arm “We can find him!” I yelled! I jumped up and ran all around the room. Robaire had to calm me down. I was just so excited to be able to go an find Jesse! (Where I left off)

Robaire made me go back to sleep and would let me know when we leave. I climbed back into bed after picking up the Jesse plushie,I cuddled with it. Soon it would be the real thing! I fell asleep a few minutes later. And about three hours later Robaire woke me up. “Alright..*yawn* shoes,jacket and your keys-” Robaire said as he walked away as he finished putting in the sweatshirt he had. I quickly ran and grabbed my Jacket and shoes. I was the first one by the door. Then finally the Aaron's came then Robaire. We left and I locked the door. Robaire dove,I sat in the passenger seat and the Aaron's were in the back seat together. And we left to go there,I couldn't wait....

Jesse's pov (during the fire break out)

It was hard to breathe,and I couldn't see. My door was locked. The handle was hot to the touch. It fucking burned me. I hit the door trying to get anyone's attention if they were still in my area. Nothing. I gave up after a few minutes,I sat in the floor by the bed and hugged myself. Then the door fell down and someone rushed over to me. My guard. He grabbed me and pulled me with him. I ran behind watching as we left others behind but we did stop to help others that were trapped. While we where helping someone get out from under a beam,a beam from above us that was in fire fell on me and it really only caught my arm in fire. But somehow I was too shocked that I didn't have a reaction. I just stared at my arm. Which was FUCKING BURNING IN FRONT IF ME! My little guard friend grabbed me and put the fire out with a pillowcase. “a pillowcase..?” “Yes,now shut the hell up and move it!” I went ahead and ran. I saw the exit doors. “when you get out.. run to the river..just run!” I looked at him “A river..?” he nodded “Now go!” He pushed open the doors and I took off into the forest. I looked back for a second and the entire place was in flames. I think it was just us that made it out. I made it to the river and put water in my burn. Big mistake “OW! FUCK! THAT HURT!” I grabbed my arm and sat there. I went to the other side after a bit and walked a bit into the forest. I know I should stay put but I wanted to walk around and find a place to stay for now. I heard faint siren's in the distance. I decided to take a nap.

*During his nap*

Guards pov(just a hint- he started the fire)

I walked away from the reports and sat wait for the fire to be put out. I don't know why I lied. But I guess I did. I really don't want them to find him. A report walked over to me "so was it just you two that got out?” I shook my head “Im not sure,so I can't really answer” I looked over and saw that a car was approaching,must be them. Great.....! Why don't I want them here? Well because I think I developed a crush on him. Well it's him and another guard,but I don't think he made it..I walked over to them. I noticed a younger boy with them,strange I never seen him with them before. “Hi..are you guys are ready to look for him? And who's that?” I said pointing to the younger boy. “oh I'm tae..” he said. I looked at him. So that's the boy he was talking about. I didn't really like him something was off about him. (Boy- shut the hell up-) I started walking and they followed me. The tae dude kept staring at me. But we won't into the forest and I went one way they went another. So technically we split up to look for him. I know exactly where he is,but I just take my time and look around careful for any markings. The tae boy found part of his outfit,it was burnt. So it most likely fell off as he was running. We walked in silence next to each other. I wanted to go back to the sight,I couldn't stand being next to him. “hey, I'mma head back and see if anyone else made it out? Ok,I'll come back and help. I just need to see if my friend got out or if they could've survived” He turned me and smiled lightly and nodded "I understand,you can go I'll keep looking” his voice was so soft this time. I waved at him and walked back. Once I got back I saw a few people that had massive Burns. But one caught my eye. Him. He saw me and I started running to him. He got up and ran to me. We both met in the middle and with all the force,it caused us to fall down. I laid against him crying. (I actually didn't like him- but I didn't want him near Jesse nor tae.) He held onto me. I held onto him,I could see many others staring. And the others are police,the news,and the firefighters. I didn't mind. At least I had him. He held onto me and he kissed me! I got so happy. (He's lucky I didn't kill him-) I started crying. (Ok enough with his pov he's on my nerves-)

Tae's pov:

So the random guard left me alone in the forest. I really didn't care. He was working on my nerves. Like when I told him my name his facial expression was just off. I walked farther into the forest,soon I came across a river. “its so pretty..” I mumbled to my self,I jump over it but fell anyway. “ow..” I got up and brushed myself off and walked on. I felt uneasy about walking around. Like someone was watching. Someone or something. Then T jumped out and hugged me. I almost screamed but I calmed down when he hugged me. “no luck?” T asked and I shook my head. Then T  walked away back from the area he came from. I heard a twig snap and I assumed it was Just one of the others. I turned around still looking back to see if it was then until I bumped into something. I fell back and hit the floor. A stick jabbed my hand,and I pulled my hand up. “..Tae..?” I stop looking at my hand,I knew that familiar voice. It was Jesse. I looked up and saw Jesse staring down at me. He helped me up and he didn't let me go after. I hugged him. He held onto me and hugged me tight. He started crying I look at him “hey.. don't cry” Jesse only smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms went around my waist,he pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and leaned into him. He was warm,it felt nice. Jesse then picked me up and carried me the other way. I was very confused “jesse? Why are we going this way? The others are over there?” I waited for a response from Jesse but I didn't get one. I let out a small pout. “hey, don't pout” Jesse said “oh now you wanna talk?” I said and he looked at with a sad face. I chuckled and kisses his nose. He was fine after that. We got to a small little house in the forest. It was dark on the inside and Jesse just went in. He should have knocked just in chase. “Come! cuddles, sleep” Jesse mumbled as he sat down. I looked at him “love,you need something on your arm,then I'll come cuddle with you” I said while looking around. I heard Jesse let out a sad little whine. I forgot how whiney he is. But I found some bandages. “here,put that on” I told him as I tossed it to him. He caught it but stared. “I need other things-” I cut him off by sitting on his lap and carefully going over his burn with a washcloth that was wet. He flinched when the water touched his arm,but I continued and then wrapped the bandages around his arm. I went to get up be he yanked me down and laid sideways. “cuddles...” he mumbled under his breath. I sighed and cuddle up against him. The way we were laying was like this. I had my legs wrapped around his waist,then I was laid against his chest. He had his arms around my waist and his legs were up and one was down. I smiled and fell asleep.I woke up to feel that Jesse was gone. So I sat up and realized I was in my room. I was wearing what I had on before we left to go find Jesse. I looked at my alarm  9:20pm,April 23. I was confused. This was the day Jesse was supposed to come home. I soon realized that all of that was a dream. I cried, happy yet sad tears. I went and waited by my door until I heard the car pull up. I was scared to open the door. So I listened. “Its nice to have you back Jess..” I wanted to run and hug Jesse,but I held back,I needed to listen just a bit longer. “so..did tae actually want me to come home..?” and that's when I ran out. “Jesse!” I tackle him into a hug. The others seemed a bit surprised at what I did.  I held onto Jesse and I kissed him. By the way Jesse's body reacted he was shock but he kissed back. I was happy,I'm happy that none of that actually happened. I got off Jesse and pulled him to my room. He'll be staying in there with me for a while. And maybe I'll stop the teasing, maybe not.

EEEEE! I finished a chapter! Yay! Hopefully by the end of this week or next week I'll have all the chapters that got held up done on both books. But I got this done before school!  Anyways I'll continue writing through the time I have until I get to school.  Bye for now