you left me..

This will be in Jesse's pov. Also please don't cry. P.s this made me cry when I was think if it,and I don't need others too. So try to stay happy? But if you cry,you cry-

I woke up to see a white hospital ceiling. Not a hospital a mental hospital. Why am I here you may ask? Well I'll tell you. So I often tend to take things too seriously and tae often teases me about and that leads to Many,many fights. They always end up the same. Tae will either avoid me for days or even months! I will just sit in my room and I'll kinda go crazy in there. The amount of time I lashed out at the others was too many times. But I never lashed out at tae. Tae was the only one who could calm me down. But of course I had to ruin it for my self..this is the main reason I'm here. I could never forgive myself for the look I saw on tae's face.  He looked so scared of me. I'll tell you what happened. So I was just our normal fight and tae calms me down day right? Wrong. Tae was trying to calm me down. But I wasn't aware that it was him since I was staring at the ground and I couldn't hear much of anything. All I felt was tae grabbing my arm to write something with his finger. He didn't even get to finish before he was slammed into a wall. A wall.. that's when I looked up and realized what I had done. I tried to help tae up but he looked so scared that when the others came he hid behind T and they already knew what I did. Robaire was the one who suggested I should be take some time in here. Honestly I wouldn't mind being in here. I decided to take a nap.

*After his nap*

A guard woke me up. Apparently I had visitors. I follow the guard out to the meeting area. And I saw Robaire,T and Z. No tae though. Go figure..he wouldn't want to see me anyway. “hi..” T said as I sat down. I looked at them “so,why are you guys here?” I asked them. They looked up and Robaire started to talk. They told about a concert coming up and how they would come and talk to me every day. And that they would tell me how the concert would go without me. Honestly I was kinda happy that I didn't have to go with them. After visiting hours where up I went back to my room and sat in the floor. I just cried any time I thought about tae. He was everything to me. I decided to try and remember on what he kinda wrote on my arm. So I closed my eyes and dragged my finger along my arm. I knew the first word was 'I' so I went with the second word I traced out the letters 'L,o,v' and I stopped I didn't even the  last letter to finish it. He was trying to write 'i love you...' on my arm..“tae...I'm so sorry..” I said aloud. I climbed up on the bed thing on the room and cried the rest of the night. At some point a guard hit my cell and told me to get up. Morning time already. I got up and saw a letter on the ground “uh?” “just read it before I get in trouble” the guard said and so I took it and sat on the floor and read it. I started crying again after I finished reading. I crumbled the paper and there it. I asked to go to the bathroom and the guard let me. He stayed behind me and watched. I just threw water in my face and washed it. The guys were coming soon,well that's what I think,the concert was in a day.  So why would they be coming? They need the practice for the concert. I just sat on my cell all day. And stared at the wall. that's what I did for the past week. No one bothered to come and check on me. I think they forget about me. And that has given me time to think about something. If they wanna be called four town they be called four town. I took a small nap,before the others came to visit. I felt good to get a small nap in. I sat at the table and they stared at me. “dude..do you not sleep anymore?” Z asked in a low voice. I nodded and I felt their worry. “im fine,just happy your here for the last time.” T looked at me “last time?” he question. I looked at a guard and asked them for my box of stuff. Normally there not supposed to give us our stuff but I got Robaire to ask for me again. And so I got it and started looking around until I found the two things I needed. I grabbed Robaire's hand and place the stuff in in. He looked at it and looked back at me “jesse...” he said as his voice cracked. T and z looked at them. T cover his mouth “jesse...y-your not serious..? Right..?” Z asked. I just stood up and started walking away “J-Jesse! Wait..!” Robaire said. I stopped walking and turned to them. “you guys can be finally called four town..” “and tell tae I said sorry.” z ran and grabbed my arm “dude,you can't leave the band! Think about how tae will feel!” I looked at him and closed my eyes “Z..I hurt him enough..I can't deal with seeing his face..” Z looked at me with tears in his eyes “the look he gave me...it hurt me..and I don't wanna see it every again.. goodbye..” I yanked my arm away from Z and ran out. Z stood there In Complete shock. “tae wanted you to come back...” Z mumbled as he walked over to Robaire and T. I just looked at them from the hallway before going into my room. I saw z move but I don't know what he said. I sat in my room and cried the rest of the day.
*********
With the other boys. T's pov
We sat in silence as Robaire drove us home. I looked down at the bracelet and ring. The ring was specially made for each member in the band. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I knew how tae was going to react,but how would the fans? They didn't matter though. I looked at my other hand it was the bracelet tae made for Jesse. Tae made all of us bracelets,that was his way of showing us his love to us. Z looked over at me and he put his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him and I cried. He moved closer and I laid my head on his chest and I cried into his chest. We soon arrived back at the house but nobody got out. Z looked at Robaire. Robaire had his knees to his chest. Z knew that everyone was upset. So he just stayed quiet. “ok..let's go .” Robaire said as he got out. I noticed how red his eyes were. Z walked in with me. Tae looked up and his smile dropped “did Jesse not come...?” we didn't say anything. Tae likes at us waiting for an answer. I stepped forward and took his hand and placed the ring and bracelet in it. I went back to z and hugged him. Tae stared at them “what..?” he looked at Robaire. Robaire only glance at him and sent a small nod his way. “Y..your not..he's..” the silence of the room was so loud. I hid in z chest I knew what was coming. “He's not coming back...is he...?" Z nodded and that's when the ring and bracelet hit the floor. Tae started crying. I ran over and hugged him. I sat him down on the floor and let him cry. Soon he grabbed Jesse's ring and the bracelet and went to his room. We left him alone. He was upset.

Tae's pov. He's in his room
I went to my room and locked the door. Jesse meant everything to me. I was really excited to see him. But I guess I won't be able to..I looked at my hands and and held them to my chest. I just cried and cried. I looked at his ring. “why...why did you leave me..” I got up and sat on my bed. “you asshole...you mean everything to me..” I threw his ring at the wall but I immediately regretted it. “No,No,no,no,no,no!".I got up so fast and looked around for it until I found it. I laid on my bed and cried harder.I really wanted him back. I sat on my knees and stared at the bracelet. That's when I noticed paper. I picked the bracelet up and pulled the paper out and read it.

Tae..by the time you find this note...you would already know that I'm done being in the band..I just didn't want to hurt you even more than I did. So I just wanted to say this since I know what you tried to write on my arm..I love you tae... goodbye..

My tears soaked the small paper I held in my hand. “i love you too Jesse...” I ran to my closet and grabbed a Jesse plush I had and laid with it. I wished it was him.. I  fell asleep but woke up to pounding on my door. So I got up and opened it. Robaire stood there with a scared and sad look.“what's wrong..? It's 2 in the morning..” he looked at me and said something that made me drop my plushie.

“The mental hospital that Jesse was staying at caught on fire.”

To be continued....

I'm evil. But Honestly I made myself cry.. anyways enjoy.