It's just a game...

So before I start,I wanna say this! I reached my goal!!  And I'm most likely going to regret this chapter..

Now for my next goal, maybe 6 or 7k? Now I highly doubt I'll get there,but! I think I can! Now this chapter is something that I've been wanting to do but I keep forgetting until IamaJesseslut-_6969 posted a chapter and that sparked something and I...

Now for my next goal, maybe 6 or 7k? Now I highly doubt I'll get there,but! I think I can! Now this chapter is something that I've been wanting to do but I keep forgetting until IamaJesseslut-_6969 posted a chapter and that sparked something and I wanted to get this out of the way before I forget again. Now this is based off of a damn dream I had. Now it's wasn't anyone of these characters but the one my own character is married too- I fucking forgot that my character is married to five girls. Anyway let's get into it! Also I promise to get the other chapters out soon!

Tyler walked into his room with a new VR game. It basically had 4 town on the front and he couldn't leave without getting the game. He just wanted to see what it was about. A lot of girls at school were talking about it. So that got him interested in wanting to try. Tyler got the game set up and put his head set on. He entered into the game and he saw a wall that said turn around “huh? Ok- AAA!” Tyler barely turned around before he freaked out and faced the walk again. “holy shit!” Tyler took his head set off and calmed himself down before putting it back on. “come on ty...it probably was just your imagination..” Tyler Closed his eyes and turned around. He opened them and stared at the screen. His face started heating. Tyler's eyes kept shifting back and forth between each band member. Tyler blinked many times. So it wasn't his imagination. Tyler took the headset off and walked to where he Set the game information. He scanned it and yet didn't see anything about what he saw on it. So that's what the girls meant by the surprise. He was just surprised. “well..I won't hurt to look again right? And no one's gonna know” (we will~) Tyler walked back to the headset and put it on. Tyler turned around and sure enough what he saw was still there. He has decided to sit on the ground and stare. After a few minutes if staring he REALIZED that he was drooling. “ah shit! Why am I drooling! It's not real!” Tyler wiped his mouth and that when he saw that he could click on each member and of course he chose Z. He looked around and saw an option.“WHY IS THEIR AN OPTION TO GET FUCKED?! ITS A GAME!” Tyler felt a little upset about that but he looked at the wall and read other options. Then he decided to turn around and he jumped back. “DAMN!” Tyler stared and left the Z character and was back to the main screen with the others “oh my god...his dick..AAA!” Tyler forgot he was in the main screen but he was a lot closer than he thought he was. So when he looked up his face was right in front of Robaire's dick. Tyler scream out of embarrassment and passed out. After an hour Tyler finally woke up and put the headset to the side. He grabbed his shirt and hid his face into his shirt. “MMMMMm! Why would someone make this?! Wait did they even have permission for this?!” Tyler sprung up and got the information sheet again. He read it to himself “I feel like a pervert! They didn't have permission! AAA!” Tyler looked at his headset one more time and bit his lip. “ugh.. ok one more time..” Tyler picked it up and hesitated “I've seen Z and Robaire's..what's the harm in seeing the other three..?” Tyler put on the headset and clicked on tae. Tyler was surprised in how detailed his dick was and how big it was. “He may be the youngest but his dick tho- Ahh! What am I thinking?! Let's just get the other two and then I'm done!” Tyler went to T next and this time he started to drool. But again he smacked himself. “ok just Jesse them I'm throwing my headset out and I'm going to drown myself in the tub!” Tyler quickly went to Jesse “damn...his dick is 12 inches..tae's lucky- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Fuck!” Tyler threw his headset onto to his bed and turned it off. Tyler went to his kitchen and grabbed a drink he had two to chose from one his mom's wine or his soda. Tyler chose the wine,his mother wouldn't notice and she wouldn't care. He took three bottles and sat on the couch and chugged that shit. He got dizzy after a while and stumbled into the bathroom and threw up. He climbed into the tub and turned the water on and sat in the water. He turned it off half way and then he fucking fell asleep. He woke up five hours later. He was so fucking cold and surprised that he was alive. And that he didn't drown like he wanted. “Imma just go change and go to bed. ” Tyler room all his clothes off and wrapped a towel around his waist and head to his room. He noticed it was raining pretty hard outside. He got his boxers on when someone pounded in the door of the house,he jumped. He completely forgot he was half naked. He just ran to get the door and saw four town standing there. “Hi...umm...” Tae started but looked at him up and down. This caused Tyler to look down and then Tyler slammed the door closed and went to go get clothes on. He came back and opened the door again. “sorry about that?!” he moved and allowed them to come in and dry off. He left the room to go to his to throw out the dumb game he bought and he also took it off his headset. “oh..you have that game..?” T said. Tyler looked up as he broke it and threw it out. “well I did. I just broke it. It wasn't even a fun game.” Tyler said as he sat down. “plus I realized that they didn't have permission to make that” the band smiled. “thank you,also what's it really about? We knew it was bad,just how bad?” tae and Jesse asked at the same time. Tyler hesitated. “I..well...it's has you guys...” Tyler paused thinking about how to put it. “and you're all in different positions,and all of it is drawings but their look real. And well the person also drew you'll naked..” Tyler said as he hid his face. The band looked at him and their faces said everything. “wait..so we have nothing covering our..?” Tyler nodded “So many girls have seen your guy's dicks...I think I'm the first guy..Oh and I have one thing to say. Tae you are lucky” tae knew what he meant and blushed out if embarrassment. “Well I'mma go throw my headset out.” and that's what Tyler did. The members smiled and they thanked Tyler for telling them everything. Although they were confused on what Tyler meant. Tyler let them leave once it stopped raining. After he left he let out a sigh of relief. He couldn't stop thinking about the images. He shook his head and went to his room and cried. He was a bad person for thinking about that. But it would go away at some point,right?

The game got baned a month later and the people who made the game went to jail for 30 years. Tyler was relieved and he had completely forgot about the game. He walked around the park and went to the sky dome. He often went there to hide away from the people of Toronto. When he walked in he saw tae and Jesse making out not to far. Tyler turned and started walking out. “Oh! Hey it fluffy hair boy!” T shouted which caused everyone to turn and look at him. Tyler freaked out and ran. “Dude,you scared him” Z said and pushed T a little and T stumbled forward a bit. And that was the last time the saw Tyler. That was until their show started. Tyler didn't go,he was too scared to. At a random point a portal open and Tyler feel into it. He didn't scream he just watched himself fall in pure shock. Another portal open up and he saw the four town concert. But he saw nothing to stop him from hitting the ground. Now he started to panic. He scream as soon as he left the portal which cause the members to look up. They looked up and saw Tyler fall right past them Robaire was the only one who was closets to Tyler he grabbed ahold of Tyler's hand just a few seconds before it was to late. Tyler was horrified and when the got down to the ground Tyler passed out. Tyler has a tendency if passing out from either too much excitement or just pure horror.

Eee! This is all! And if y'all say anything,I won't judge ya. This was horrible. So I might delete it. But I guess enjoy?