ITS TIME!

Eeeee,here we goooooo! Thanks toooooo all these people for participating!!!!!! (Also names for you guys will be something close to your name!)
CatEyeShroom is T

-_SpicyCheetos_- is mei

Overcooked_Bread Is tae

-official_tyler- is Z

Atsumu-10 is abby

J-JESSE is jesse

Boppyz is robaire

M0chiYo is Miriam

LocalTsukkiSimp is priya

M1n1_Tyl3r is tyler
____________________________________________
Anyways here's the chapter where y'all get to attack the fucking gf!!!! Also let's call her...bitch! And we all get to chat with them for fun.

So the bitch was walking home,it was a quiet night. The bitch felt a little uneasy. Soon Tyler stepped in front of her. "ugh,why are you here you brat?" she said,Tyler only smirked "oh, nothing~ just good luck~" Tyler threw something at the ground and smoke went everywhere. The bitch went into a coughing fit. T jumped down for the roof,landing perfectly. Z came out from the shadows. T brought the bat he had,he took it behind his head and he sent it flying. There was a loud Thwack sound and a high pitched scream. Z chuckled "weak" he swung his bat and it cracked her across the face. Tyler laughed from where he was watching. Robaire was leaning against a building "so..you think you can just hurt him and everything will turn out fine?" Tae skipped up "well your wrong~" Tae threw the knife he had and hit her right in the side. "Fuck! " she said threw her teeth. She went for her phone but mei grabbed it. "who you trying to call? Your daddy?" Miriam teased. Mei threw the bitches phone over to Abby who smashed it. She looked like she was about to cry (As she should!!!) Priya walked closer to her "watch out.." Priya said with a mischievous grin. The bitch was confused until she felt someone grab her arm. Both Tae and Jesse held her arm and broke it. Tyler giggled,he drew back his bow and arrow. "where'd you get a- AHH!" T looked at him "nice shot!" Tyler smiled. "thank you" the bitch basically just sat down. She was in a lot of pain.
(NOBODY CARES )

Abby happily came over. "so, can't take the pain?" she asked and miss bitch nodded. Abby smiled as she backed up a bit. Priya cheered Abby on. Everyone was a little confused until Abby kicked her in the face. "YO! LETS GO!!" priya yelled! Robaire walked over with a knife "Now,do you understand what happens?" he said as he held the knife in her face. The bitch kicked him. Robaire fell but he only laughed. "OH T!" he yelled and T came running with his bat! T wacked her right in the face and broke her jaw. Z laughed and soon everyone else joined in. Police sirens could be heard in the distance. The groups took of running. A portal open for them sending them all to a room. "thank you creator!" ty said looking towards the camera. Robaire looked at him "there's nothing their-" ty rolled his eyes. I turned on the microphone so they could hear me and the others "why hello" I said which made them all jump "who the fuck said that!?" Abby yelled. I only smiled and turned the camera on so they could see us. (And by us I mean all of you guys plus the people playing the characters-) ty waved at me, he'd seen me before. Jesse only smirked "hey miss dead bitch!" I glared at Jesse "jesse- that is only my character. Not me-" Jesse flipped me off. I turned to look at J-J ( J-JESSE ) "can you make him smack himself-?" J-J smiled "sure!" Jesse looked at us with a surprise face before he smacked himself "OW! Fuck you!" Jesse yelled rubbing his cheek. Tae looked at Jesse "Jesse,Im the one that fucks you-" Jesse went red and ran. J-J and Atsumu (do I have to explain who it is?) Stared dying. I was trying so hard not to laugh. But basically all you could hear from our side was laughing. Priya looked at us "so if your the creator,who are they" I smiled "I'll Let them tell you who they are" I leaned back in my chair and made the screen bigger so they could all fit. (Also half of you guys- there's a bunch of you-) I also open up like two more camera for the other viewers In the other rooms. J-J went first "Im J-J! I play as Jesse!" Jesse rolled his eyes "yeah right- OW! TAE!" tae pulled his hand back! "that wasn't meeee!" Atsumu giggled "that was me! Hi I play as Abby! I just took over for B" B waved (Overcooked_Bread) "Im B and I play as tae! "tae smiled. "sweet!" T was staring and z noticed "why you staring T?" T looked at him before pointing at me. "miss creator is kinda talking without speaking-" Tyler looked over "you can call her cass- but that is kinda normal?" Tyler shrugged "anyway! Who are the rest of you?" "Im Tsukki! I play as Priya!" (another one I don't have to explain-) Priya smiled "I got a cool one" Tsukki smiled. The camera pointed to Mo-chi (another one I don't need to explain-) "Ello! I Mo-chi! I play as Miriam!" Miriam smiled "you and me have the same energy!" "I guess I do-" next was Shey (CatEyeShroom ) "hey! I'm Shey! I play as T! And the person next to me, Oty plays Z!" "my name is Ovay!" (-official_tyler- ) "but yes,I play as z!" Spice looked up and yawned. Mei waved “we have the same color hair!” spice smiled “yes we do,and I play as you mei” mei smiled and high-fived Miriam “told you she played me!” spice chuckled (-_SpicyCheetos_-) ty looked at them “its funny how me and Tyler have the same name- ” (ty- M1n1_Tyl3r)  Robaire pointed at Boa “so they play as me?” boa nodded “yes,yes I do! I'm boa” (Boppyz )
(I think I covered everyone! If I missed you I'm sorry!!)
“ok,but seriously what is Cass doing? She's just mumbling!” T said as he stares at us. Boa,Spice, Shey and B all started poking me. “wow- she's not responding-” ty said. But then Ovay got an idea. “so miss dead bitch has how many kids Tyler?” Tyler smirked. He knew where this was going “ob let's see...She has-” “Don't you fucking dare” I said as I stared at him. Everyone stared at me “what? I'm not allowed to have kids? There not even real- their made up-” “but then why-” boa started but stoped when they saw my glare. “nobody needs to know- other than those two idiots!” ty and Tyler both yelled at me. I just left and grabbed my headphones. “also you can finish beating the shit out of the bitch,Spice hit the button” spice hit the button and the bitch appeared. Everyone down and sent all types of things for them to do. I wasn't aware that my music could be heard from my headphones and the song I was listening to sent Jesse and Robaire into a laughing fit along with the others.
(Imma expose myself with the song. Introducing RUMORS! By neffex. Also as the song plays they beat the living shit out of the bitch-)

(You may skip!)

She's got some nice long hair
And you know that she's a bad chick
All the boys stare
Can't help it it's a habit
Clothes that she wears
Short skirt and a jacket
I just wanna get her all alone
On a mattress
I just wanna have it
I just gotta have it
Rumors all around say her body is fantastic
All natural girl, not a piece of her is plastic
Head to her toes yea they say that she's elastic
Yea the whispers all around say she has a reputation
Don't believe it 'til I see it so I want a demonstration
And I've always learned it better with a hands on education
So I need a private session if you get what I am saying
And they say that she's not easy no she's really complicated
But that only makes it better and it's got me so fixated
And I'm not the type to wait around I've never hesitated
But shes got me captivated so the game I'm gonna play it yea
She's got a body like a coke fiend
She likes to keep the party going
These rumors got me feeling lonely
I want that body baby show me
She's got a body like a coke fiend
She likes to keep the party going
These rumors got me feeling lonely
I want that body baby show me
(Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey)
I want that body baby show me
(Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey)
Yeah I heard you look good in a sundress
I heard you look good when you're undressed
I heard you like to get away
I heard you like to stay out late
I heard you had a couple boyfriends
I heard they didn't treat you right
I heard you're hated by your girlfriends
'Cause all the guys want you tonight, eah
They say she's too hot they say she's too cold
Where she came from nobody really knows
They say she looks young but say she acts old
From everything I've heard she gets out of control
And all the boys say she was sent from the heavens
But I'm not too sure that this girl is a blessing
She's got the devils eyes and they'll cut you like a weapon
She's stuck in my mind like a bad obsession
Got bad intentions
She's got a body like a coke fiend
She likes to keep the party going
These rumors got me feeling lonely
I want that body baby show me
She's got a body like a coke fiend
She likes to keep the party going
These rumors got me feeling lonely
I want that body baby show me
(Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey)
I want that body baby show me
She's got a body like a coke fiend
She likes to keep the party going
These rumors got me feeling lonely
I want that body baby show me
She's got a body like a coke fiend
She likes to keep the party going
These rumors got me feeling lonely
I want that body baby show me

(Eheh- it's mah favorite!)
Ok you can continue reading!

Everyone was laughing at this point,and I was still oblivious since I was reading and listening. Then my headphones decided to beep at me, saying that they were almost dead so I turned them off and noticed everyone laughing. I took me a few minutes to understand and I just left and stayed in my room-  “she- That's a good song! What's it called?” Tyler asked. Ty told him that it was called rumors. Robaire walked over to ty and picked him up “your all bloody,so let's get you a different outfit!” Tyler smiled “uh-huh! We all are!” and so they all went to change. Let's say the players and the viewers had fun with watching them beat the living shit out if the bitch. Boa got up and soon the others followed. They had to go clean up all the blood stains. But spice got me first and I helped as well.

Well this was a stupid and horrible chapter- I hope you enjoyed it? And now she's dead- and sorry for any mistakes!!!