hc for 4town

Ok, putting the chapter I was working on on hold to do this really quick. So this is a hc for how the 4 town members would react to different body sizes! AaronHatesU
This is for both men and woman!

Up first we got like a normal body type(if that's even a thing-)

Tae- he will just hold you,and make sure you eat enough. Kisses ya all over.

T- cuddles you 24/7. Won't let you go anywhere without making sure you eat something. Will kiss your waist,when he lays on you.

Z- kisses the shit out of you ever day. (I mean they all do-) checks up on you. Cuddles ya whenever. Often attacks your waist. (Basically just rubbing it,he most definitely has cracked hands from playing basketball and the feeling is nice- )

Jesse- lays with you. Holds onto you and will carry you every where. Check up on ya.(mainly he checks out your ass-) and is over all a love bug.

Robaire- will not let you out his sight. Makes sure you eat something at some point. Holds ya.  Kisses your stomach/chest a lot.
*****
Next we got Chubby! Wide hips(it makes my ass look big-) chunky thighs,and belly. Also stretch marks. (This is my body type basically,I'm chubby- I honestly look like my mother- expect I don't have as many stretch marks as she-)

Tae- will poke at your stomach and squeeze it gently. Thigh kink. Will leave kisses all over. Loves cuddling up with ya. Loves hugs. Hates leaving you alone. Buys you snacks. Will tell how cute you look with stretch marks.

Jesse- thigh kink. Will trace his finger over your stretch marks. Leaves kisses on your thighs. Often tickles you. Will lay down and rub your stomach. Tells you that you look pretty with stretch marks.

T- cuddles you as much as possible. Thigh kink. Kisses you on your thighs and on your Private.( Idk what y'all have-) loves seeing your marks. Smacks your ass at any chance he gets. Often squeals when he's allowed  to touch your thighs and stretch marks. Loves you to death.

Robaire- thigh kink. Tells you your hot with stretch marks. Holds you. Rubs his hands along your thighs a look. Kisses your stomach and chest. Loves cuddling with you. Feels safe with you. Stares at you ass for hours on end. Will sometimes rub his dick against your ass. (Ok depending on who you are, you determine how often he does that to you. I'm just saying that he's only allowed to sometimes-)

Z-has a huge thigh kink. Cuddles you. Buys you snacks. Kisses your stretch marks and thighs. Fucks you a lot so he can see your thighs more. Always checks on you to make sure you're alright. Teases you a lot. Smacks your ass. Holds you.
*********

Now skinny!

T- makes you eat. Buys you everything you want. Makes sure your not starving yourself. Cuddles you. Holds you. Protects you. Gives you an award when you eat. Kisses you and tells that your special. Holds your hands and waist a lot.

Tae- clings to you. Holds you. Kisses you everywhere. Makes you eat. Checks on you a daily basis. Often gives you kisses or pats if you eat. Will get you any type if pet every year if you at least eat something every day,and every month. Has gotten you five pets already. Cooks your fav foods.

Robaire- Often gives you kisses or pats if you eat. Buys you everything you need. Makes you feel safe. Holds you cuddles you. Treats you carefully. Helps you with things. Hugs you from behind. Will fuck you every month as a reward. Sometimes fucks you multiple times because he wants to. Loves the feeling of you.

Z- Loves the feeling of you and cuddles you. Cuddles you 24/7. Touches you all over. Makes you eat. Loves you. Stays with you. Checks you. Helps you with eating. Protects you from people who body shane you.(ok they all protect you!) Keeps you company. Fucks ya. Gets you drunk half the time.

Jesse- loves everything about your body. Kisses you. Check you. Has a chart for the times you eat. Loves cuddling you. Keeps you safe from others. Fucks you whenever. Cooks. Treats you like a princess/Prince.  Does everything thing for his previous baby. He loves you and never wants to let you go.

Ok that's all I had. Those are the main body types?  I hope you like these head cannons! Cuz I sure do!!!!!