I've made up my mind, I'm movin' out

Hello! I'm not dead! I'm alive and still writing! >:D

Some parts may appear rushed (they are) but I'm trying to keep the word limit at 8k words!

I also took the time to proofread the whole thing uwu

*

Tubbo really doesn't know what to think nor how to feel about the situation. First, his shirt is ripped because of The Blade's trident. If Stress buys the excuse he has to come up with, it'll all be okay; his shirt will be fixed and his life will continue to be... Well, to be. Problem is... how do you explain three unrelated rips to a furious Stress without matching scratches underneath? Oh, I ran into a very sharp tree! Because that's believable. It conveniently only caught my shirt, I swear! Oh, and it only gets worse. Ugh.

Second, the moment he wants to give The Blade the cold shoulder for instantaneously making his life harder, the guy brings down The Watcher with a power slam. One handed. With a cool war cry. Just like in those cool wrestling matches on TV. 

How is he supposed to hate the guy when he can do that? Who does he even cheer on at that point?

That question was answered shortly, thankfully, since the hero very much left The Watcher unattended when everyone knows very well that this particular villain probably has a card up his sleeve even when he is sitting on the toilet bowl for a #2. He isn't infamous for nothing, is he? And on top of that, Tubbo can hate The Blade for scaring them all and being the cause of Tommy's literal fall.

Honestly, the moment he saw his friend fall off the roof and heard the ripping sound of flesh and the cracking of bone you'd hear in the butcher's has left him mentally scarred. In some way. He is pretty sure he'll be thinking about it for a long time. You don't just witness your friend fall to his death and an avian cut open his own wings just to escape and actually be able to fly after that. Especially with the extra cargo that was Tommy.

(As light as his best friend is, Tubbo has personal experience of how bothersome and distracting he can be)

And on top of that, he saved Tommy from his inevitable demise rather than let him splat on the street. A villain saving a civilian is unheard of but if it allows Tommy to live, then it's fine by Tubbo.

(He only hopes that the guy doesn't drop him mid-flight as the two disappear behind a building)

Now, the problem of Tommy falling is thankfully solved, though Tubbo will hold a grudge towards Ranboo for a day or two- yes, despite the fact that he could've pretty much died as well had The Watcher decided to stick around the hero a second longer. Trying to save people even with the threat of death is what they are supposed to do! (When they aren't trying to blow up and steal shit). Plus, they have to take on The Blade now. In a 2v1. Gulp.

Fighting this particular hero is pretty much suicide but they have no choice since Ranboo needs another minute or two to use his power and Tubbo is not leaving his friend's side for shit. What kind of friend would he be if he just left him all alone with his very deadly idol? Who is more likely to kill Endwalker because the newly-acquired Ranboo card won't work?

"Well, that was pretty anticlimactic", he carelessly comments. The devastated hero beside the two of them almost seems to sulk as he slowly realizes the many mistakes he made in just under a few seconds.

Ranboo nudges him in the side, as if he's trying to tell him "no, what are you doing?! You'll anger him!" , blah blah, blah, shut up Ranboo! The guy has got to hear it!

"It was a very poorly executed plan-"

"Tubbee!", Ranboo warns. The Blade side eyes him- that's his best guess with the stupid hog mask on the man's stupid face. Maybe he should listen to his friend. Hm, okay, he'll stop trying to start up drama.