"I'll call the police!" one says

LORE LORE LORE LORE

One and a halfish months in the making. Finally named the chapters too. What else could you ask for other than Jimmy getting adult-knapped?
---

To be fair, when False kicked them out of her house, Ranboo did not expect to end up in a top hero's place of residence. Especially after his, Tubbo and Tommy's illegal guardians revealed themselves to be some of the most 'wanted' supervillains with the most infamous of connections. He did not expect to be left at the doorstep of The Crowfather's house! Neither did Tommy, who had all but fainted when he realized what was going on. Like, wouldn't it be easier to just drop them off at some villain's rather than risking a hero's? He gets that they're friends but- seriously?

So, they have one man passed out on the couch and two ready for action. The hero, or rather, Phil -they should call him Phil from now on actually- has been trying to contact Grian for the half hour the three of them have been there. This must be the fiftieth time Phil has tried to phone Grian to no avail.

"Grian, this is the fiftieth message I've left you!" -Phil shouts into the speaker after the characteristic beeeep of a voice mail- "You have an hour to come pick up your kids or else I'll make them into stew!"

Well, that certainly isn't very heroic, is it? Threatening to turn kids into stew? What are they, 'Hansel and Gretel: The Retell'? Not to mention that this sort of threat would result in a precarious and dangerous situation, resulting in death served by The Wather's hands. If he has understood correctly -and trust him, he has-, then Grian and Phil are very good friends, while The Watcher and The Crowfather are sworn enemies. Grian just has the advantage of knowing things without needing to do much, which has obviously led them to this predicament.

"Crowfather, sir, that ain't gonna work", Tubbo comments but his input goes unheard as the hero dials their bird father's number again -not that it'll have a different outcome but who is Ranboo to ruin a man's hopes? Grian is probably busy doing Watcher-related things.

Like, y'know, restoring a certain building to its former glory like he'd done to the buildings that Slimecicle guy had destroyed.

Not that Phil would know that but you'd think after the fifty-first time of being ignored, he'd let up. Apparently, all avians are stubborn because Phil continues to the fifty-second voice mail instead of facing the new challenge that is sitting in his living room at the moment.

Oh, wait! Now they have access to The Crowfather's house, don't they? Perhaps there is an attic the three of them could squeeze into, or even better, there could be a guest room they could take over! They could actually sleep in a normal bed if there is a guest bedroom around here until Grian comes to retrieve them!

And they could also pillage the hero's house while they're at it; yeah, that's a great idea. It will definitely not end in their demise. Ha... ha?

Regardless of all the red alarms that are clearly blaring in the background, Ranboo takes it upon himself to explore and maybe pick up some valuables on the way. Throwing a look at Tubbo, then at the dark hallway's maw, then back at the bee, who gives him a silent thumbs up, Ranboo slips away when Phil has his back turned.

It was surprisingly easy to escape the hero. Weird.

He prays that Thee Crowfather won't torture Tubbo for his whereabouts when he realizes that he's missing but then again, it's more likely that Tubbo will torture Phil for nothing in particular. Just for the fun of it. The only person who would be mad about that would be Tommy and Tommy is still out-of-action on the couch. So, Ranboo remains free of guilt. It's not like the hero can't replace any item that he'll come across.