From one wall, they say "SILENCE!"

Today, we are opening with three Sam and Doc centric segments! Thanks to those who were theorizing about them being brothers, now we have a mystery relationship between the two creeper-men, with only subtle hints at what sort of relationship they have. (Feel free to theorize, it generates content :) )
Following up, Tommy warms up to Martyn and meets Scar, and for dessert, we have a crispy, singed, burning block o' flats! Because everyone likes a little angst :)

This is also the turn on the road, you can see the finish line just a few chaps away!

---

Sam's home is pretty silent on a normal day. He doesn't live with anyone, just himself, and the occasional guest who tags along after his shift or comes over to visit. Guests aren't all that frequent, seeing as Sam prefers to chat at the HQ or within working hours because most of his friends are from his work area; that means, they are heroes. Most of them.

The baby goat becomes the guard dog of the house within the one day he has him around. Honestly, he acts more like a dog than a goat, in the fact that he bleats whenever a car passes by or a plane takes off or a motorbike that deserves a speeding ticket. He also takes up most of the space on Sam's bed, regardless of his incredibly small size. Sam has to physically push him to get him off and he deems that getting headbutted in the face is worth a good night's sleep.

Waking up with half a bump on his forehead isn't all that fun but they have medical staff at the hero HQ to take care of this issue.

When he does wake up on the second day of babysitting the animal, it isn't to the kid bleating his lungs out or licking at his face or nomming on his socks, like he'd woken Sam up (every four hours for his milk, right before his feeding alarm goes off) last night. Instead, it is to his phone blaring music, signaling that someone is calling him in the ungodly hours of the night. The goat jumps off the bed, definitely scared shitless -and who could blame him, really.

Groaning into the pillow he has buried half his face in, he fumbles the night stand with a hand that is only slightly numb from sleep and not-so-deftly swiping about ten times before he catches the small phone icon. Sadly, he swipes the red button, ending the call before it can even begin, and because he likes sleep, he merely shrugs it off and turns on his other side. If the caller really needs him, they'll call again -hopefully when he'll have a semblance of caffeine in his system.

Sadly, fate doesn't really like him.

In less than two minutes, when Sam can almost feel sleep coming back to him, his ringtone plays. He turns around, shuffles the covers, slams his fist into the pillow beside him in frustration and glares at the spawn of evil at his bedside. The baby goat bleats loudly, eyes the nightstand with an ominous gaze and Sam doesn't know how he caught the baby before it headbutted the piece of furniture but thankfully, he did.

He sighs and figures that he should pick up now that he is more-or-less awake so he can go back to sleep right after. Depending on who is calling him, he might just put his phone on silent and be done with it -the goat does a better job at waking him up every two hours anyway.

The emoji of a goat stares right back at him, the light of the screen straining his eyes. Ow.

"Couldn't you have called earlier?", he says into the phone, falling back onto his back. The baby animal jumps on his chest and Sam manages to not grunt in protest to that. He turns his face away when the goat lies down with his fluffy tail towards his head.

"Hey, Sam, sorry for calling this late. Is my goat there?"

"He's sitting on me as we speak, actually"