And my heart is going up the stairs to find you

Today's menu consists of gunpowder and TNT, main serving being the World Eater design by Sevenchi on the twitters with Goatfather and Horny Guy on the side! Following the main dish, we have a selection of a Dream and XD filler of croissants and the Warden's name, as well as a conspiration going on behind the heroes' backs. Last but not least, the dessert, Martyn joins the fic! Woo!

An external link has been added at the end of the chapter for the World Eater design, go praise Sevenchi for it :)

---

It's been weirdly quiet these last few days. Quiet as in: no villain activity of the destructive sort. There's no buildings being blown up, no factories being decimated to mere shambles, no demons to rumble bones out of place. Nothing. It's quite off the wall, one could say, for the city that houses the most dangerous villains in the whole country. Even the news doesn't have any scoops to share; it's been that quiet!

Where is all the action? How are the three of them meant to get their nightly adrenaline boost when there is nothing to fuel it? Where is the destruction, damnit?!

Wait. Oh, man, they've been hanging out with the villains too much. Never before has any of them craved this sort of violence but now here they are... craving exactly that. It only took one big light show of explosives and boom; they've become little vandal gremlins.

Well, not exactly vandals because they haven't picked a fight without being provoked or for the situation calling for it. It's an exaggeration, you get it.

Thing is that it's not just night that's gone quiet but also day.

The video club has remained closed for the last three days, Jimmy nowhere in sight. The guy is missing and now the residents don't go to pester him when they aren't busy. Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo don't have their little bar stools to sit on at the counter (there are no bar stools, they sit on the counter) and they don't have the tall, blond man to chat to and the shelves of movies to look through for anything interesting. It's weird because Jimmy isn't the owner of the video club but an employee and Tommy knows from the most accurate sources that the guy only gets days off on Sundays -man can't skip work even when he gets sick!

So, yeah, they've suddenly lost some parts of the world that made their lives exciting. Grian doesn't know where Jimmy lives and neither does Mumbo, the former of which, by the way, has been distracted by something ever since the video club closed. They don't know what the fuck the avian is thinking about and the man really persists on not getting them involved in whatever that is.

Stress, on the other hand, has moved on from the incident with The Blade and the fact that the hero may or may not have the worst impression of her morals or whatever. She is her normal, motherly, bubbly self, threatening Tommy with a knife whenever the raccoon mentions that incident- okay, maybe she hasn't completely moved on from that but damn, is it funny to agitate her! Tommy has never had this many fights in so little time before; even though they aren't fights as much as they are 'don't-get-stabbed' games. Needless to say, they have received a lot of worried looks from their new neighbors.

They have been causing such a raucous at any random time of day that the Wilbur guy actually asked them if they were being abused. The answer was 'no', of course, because Tommy is too good at dodging knives and Stress never goes the extra mile of aiming to throw a knife at him but maybe he should've phrased his response better.

"Nah, dude, we just stab each other from time to time, it's fine" isn't exactly the best answer to give to someone asking if the innocent lady taking care of them is secretly abusing them.