First Date

(Free POV)

I was at the forest. Hanging upside down on a tree branch. 'It's been a few days since we became a couple. I know I promised her that I'll take it slow.... but I can't keep myself from wanting to go on a date with her. I think going on a date is fine.' I thought. 'But the question is where can I take her? She's a shy girl. I'm pretty sure she'll like anything quiet. But I don't just want her to like it, I want her to LOVE it. Since it'll be her first date ever.'

.

.

.

.

.

After thinking for a while, I gave up. 'I'll ask Shasha. Since she's her best friend. At least I think she is.' I thought as I was walking through the halls of BC sol. Soon I reached Shasha's room. I knocked. After a while the door opened. "Free?! What are you doing here?!" Honey screeched. "Just wanted to talk to Shasha. Is she here?" I asked. "Yes. Please enter." She said as I entered.

"So, what do you want from me, Free?" Shasha asked. "Just some questions about y/n." I answered. "Oh ho ho. Go on. I'm listening." She said. "So.... what are some of y/n's favourite places or some places she'll like to go?" "Why? Do you want to take her on a date?" I blushed lightly after hearing that. "Guess I was right. Wasn't I?" She smirked. I nodded yes. Her smirk grew even wider.

"Honestly, I think she'll like it, no matter what you do. A nice and quiet picnic is right up her ally. But I think a visit to the amusement park might be a good change for her." "Amusement park?" "Uh-huh. She did say she's never been to one before. Why not you be the first one to take her there?" She said as she winked. 'Being the first one to take her, huh.' I thought. "I like the sound of that. Thank you." I said and went back. I heard her gasp, "No way Free just thanked me! Right?" 'As for now I need to find y/n. But where is she anyway?' I thought.

.

.

.

.

.

After a while, I found her. She was in the forest. Petting some animals. She looked so cute that seeing her made me blush. I watched her from behind a tree, as she petted and played with those animals.  'She sure loves animals, doesn't she?' I thought, smiling.

After sometime I got out from my hiding place and went towards y/n. "Hey there." I said, waving my hands. She looked up and her cheeks got a little red from seeing me. "H-hello, Free." She stuttered. I sat beside her then put my head on her lap and closed my eyes.

"Hey y/n." I said as she hummed. "Will you answer a question?" "S-sure." "Will you say yes if I tell you that I want to take you on a date, the day after tomorrow?" I said, with one eye open and the other closed. She blushed and nodded yes. I chuckled and said, "Be ready by 8:00 am that day. I'm going to sleep now." With that I fell asleep on her lap. It is the most comfortable place to take a nap.

.

.

.

.

.

The day after tomorrow

(Y/n POV)

Today I woke up very early. Right now I'm changing into the dress I chose last night.

 Right now I'm changing into the dress I chose last night