Free Gets Sick

(Y/n POV)

Free was doing practice launches in the forest stadium. And I was sitting down on the floor there. 'He should take a break. He looks really tired.' I thought. I was about to speak up when he stopped practicing.

He came closer to me, in a tired state. "Free a--" I was interrupted as he fell on top of me, making me lie down. He was on top of me, his face on my neck and both of his hands on either side of my body. My face became completely red. "F-f-f-free w-w-w-would y-you m-m-mind g-g-getti----" Then I noticed him breathing heavily. I quickly touched his arm and it was very hot.

'He has a fever. I quickly need to take him to his room.' I thought. 'But how do I do that?' I thought as I tried to move. But he was too strong for me.

.

.

.

.

.

Somehow I dragged him to his room and laid him down on the bed. I took my handkerchief and made it wet. Then I put it on his forehead. I went out and made my way towards the dining hall.

.

.

.

When I reached there, I didn't saw Ange.  'Guess she's on a break.' I thought. I went, took some ingredients and started to make soup. 

When the soup was ready, I went back to his room. I entered and saw Free standing with his hand on the wall. "F-f-free y-y-you n-need t-to r-rest." I said. "I *pant* need to *pant* train." He said, out of breath. "You're sick! Please take rest!" I screamed. It startled Free and he laid down on the bed again. I sighed and sat at the corner of the bed, took the wet cloth and put it on his forehead.

I started to feed him. After that I gave him some medicine. "Y/n." He called me. "Y-yes?" I said and went towards him. He pulled my hand. I fell on top him. "F-free?!" I blushed. "Please become my pillow." He said and fell asleep. 'W-what?' I thought. I stayed on top of him for a while. Then I got up and laid down beside him and took a little power nap.

The whole day I took care of him. His fever went away by night time. "Guess you're completely healed now. I'm happy." I whispered to a sleeping Free. "Please don't over do it again." I sighed and kissed his cheek. Then I went back to my room, laid down on my bed and quickly fell asleep since I was very tired.

.

.

.

The next day

I slowly opened my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes, they widened and I blushed. Free's face was right in front of mine. I stared at his face for a while. "So.. how long do you plan on staring at me?" Free said with his eyes closed. "Aah!" I got startled and was about to fall from the bed. But luckily he caught me in time.

"Careful now." He said. "W-w-w-what a-a-are y-y-you d-d-d-doing h-h-here?" I stuttered. "Sleeping beside you of course." He said, smiling. "You do realize you have a bed, right?" I accidentally whispered out loud. "Uh-huh. But sleeping beside you is way more comfortable." He said, smirking. I blushed realizing that he heard that and at what he said. He laughed at me. Then he whispered something in my ear which made me blush and cover my face in embarrassment.

.

.

.

.

.

"I won't hesitate to come at any time and sleep beside you, y/n."

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.