First Kiss (One Year Anniversary Special!)

Ignore the delay, and enjoy the story.

(Free's POV)

'It has been some time since y/n and I started dating.' I thought and sighed. 'Lately, I've been having trouble to hold myself back. She's just so adorable!' I put my hands on mouth to keep myself being seen, trying to hide the blush in my cheeks.

Currently we're in the training grounds. Y/n is having a beybattle with Valt. While I'm sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall.

'That criminal! Every single time we we're about to kiss, he just had to come and interrupt us.' I glared watching Valt, as he mislaunches.

I stand up and walk behind y/n, hugging her from the behind.

"How long are you going to make me wait?" I said as I went closer to her ear and whispered, "I need your cuddles to sleep peacefully. I'm afraid I won't be able sleep properly if you don't come~"

Y/n blushed as I smiled and buried my head on her shoulder.

"H-hey.. F-free.. Don't fall asleep t-there..! W-we'll both fall d-down." She squeaked.

I chuckled and then backed away from her, picking her up in my arms not long after.

Her face went bright red. "Come now. I need my sleep." I said as I started walking.

(Y/n's POV)

To Free's Room

Free brought me to his room. He sat on his sofa, with me on his lap. He started cuddling with me. I smiled and held his hand, which was around me.

"Y/n..." He held my chin softly and then brought his face closer to me. I felt as my heart would leap out of my chest and I closed my eyes.

(Free's POV)

I was just about to have my first kiss with y/n, but it seemed like the world had done other plans....

Knock... knock...

'Come on!!!' I mentally screamed. It isn't like me to get so angry like these. But the thing is, I'm becoming desperate.

"Sorry, wait here." I put y/n down on the sofa. She was a complete blushing mess. I tried keeping a cool face as I walked to the door, but I was disappointed.

'There goes my chance.' I sighed. 'I don't think she'll feel comfortable now. And I was this close too!! This is torture.' I thought as I opened the door.

It was Kris who was outside the door.

"Hey Free----" she looks at y/n. "Am I interrupting something...?" She said.

"Yes..." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Kris chuckled with a sweatdrop. "Well.. sorry about that. Raul made a new stadium for you to practice. And he wanted you to check it out right now."

I sighed. "Fine.." I turned to y/n. Sorry but this is gonna take a while. You can go back to your room---" while saying this, a thought clicked in my brain. I walked closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"Meet me at the forest at night. There's something I want to show you. If you have any other plans then cancel it." Saying this, I left the room with a confused y/n.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At night

(Y/n's POV)

'I wonder what he wants to show me?" I thought, as I walked into the forest.

The forest at night looks so calm and mysterious. I walked towards the place Free usually practices and sure enough he was there.

He sat there, leaning on one of the pillars. He's eyes closed.

'Is he sleeping?' I thought as I walked towards him. I looked at his face, when suddenly he hugged me.

"H-huh?" I blushed.

"Shh" Free said, putting his finger in front of my mouth. It made me blush even more.

He then let go of me. " Get on my back." He said, crouching down. I did as he said and got on his back. He then stood up and jumped into a tree. He kept jumping from tree to tree.

I held on to him tightly, do that I don't fall. "W-where are we g-going?!" I asked, closing my eyes. "To a place with a good view and where no one can bother us." Free said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You can open your eyes now." He told me. I opened my eyes and looked around. We were sitting under a tree.

"Do you know what is today?" He asked me, as I started to think. "Don't think." He said and pointed at the sky.

I looked up to see a shooting star. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Today meteors shower was supposed to happen." He said as I looked at the meteors in amazement.

"Wow....!" I exclaimed. "You like it?" Free said, leaning closer to me. I turned to him and nodded yes.

(Free's POV)

I looked at her as she smiled at me with her eyes closed. I couldn't take it anymore and slammed my lips on top of hers. I could sense her tense up. As we went on for a while, I sensed her relaxing slowly.

We had to pull ourselves apart for the lack of oxygen. As we breathed, I pushed her to the ground, on top of the soft grass.

I looked at her. Her face was completely red. "Cute" I mumbled as I kissed her again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That night, I kept kissing her under the falling stars until she passed out, out of embarrassment.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.