Free Gets Jealous

(Free POV)

I was laying on top of a tree, watching y/n and r/b/n talking. It's really frustrating! They've been like this ever since r/b/n joined here.

A few days ago

"Everyone!" Kris called as the other bladers walked to her. I was just leaning on the wall with y/n on my lap.

"Free... K-kris's c-calling us. W-we s-should g-go t-too.." Y/n said. "Don't worry about it." I assured her, closing my eyes. 

"B-but--" before she could continue, I put my finger in front her lips, which made her blush.

"Good." I smirked and put my head on her shoulder.

Then Kris introduced r/b/n to everyone and vise versa. After she was done with the introduction part she left, leaving everyone to do what they were doing.

"You're Free, right?" A voice called out as I still leaning. Assuming it was r/b/n, I said, "No." He probably wanted a battle and I'm not in the mood to battle right now.

"Please!! And who are you?" I heard him say.

"Y-y-y/n" She whispered. 

"Oh. That's a nice name." He said.

Back to Present

And ever since that moment he's been with her all day. He even asked Kris to let y/n show him around! Now I'm not being able to sleep on her lap, like always.

I jump from the tree after they went away from there, probably to show him around.

I walked to Kris's office and layed on the sofa there, closing my eyes.

"Is something the matter, Free?" She asked me. "No." I said, turning to the side.

"Something is the matter" she says as I stayed quiet.

.

.

.

"Isn't that y/n?" Kris suddenly said after a while. I stood up and went to see where she was looking at.

I saw y/n walking into the forest with r/b/n.

Before Kris could even say anything, I went towards the forest to follow y/n.

'This has got to stop.' I thought as I entered the forest and swinged from a tree to another to look for her.

When I found them, my eyes widened in anger. She was on the ground with r/b/n on top of her.

I got down from the tree and pulled r/b/n off of her.

"What the hell do you think your doing to my girlfriend?" I said in an angry tone.

"Free?" R/b/n said in surprise. I looked at y/n, who looked surprised as well.

I pulled her up and hugged her tightly. I kissed her forehead, while I glared at r/b/n. Well, he ran away as soon as he saw me glaring.

I looked at y/n, who by now was completely red. I smirked as I saw that.

"You're pretty cruel, you know. Not spending time with me, but spending time with some random boy." I said, with a hint of jealousy.

She looked at me with her pretty e/c eyes. "W-were you j-jealous?" She asked me in a confused voice.

I picked her up in a bridal style, "very much." This made her cheeks as red as a tomato. 'I love this' I thought to myself, as I carried her to my favourite place in the forest.

 'I love this' I thought to myself, as I carried her to my favourite place in the forest

I put her down on the grass, then I laid my head on her lap.

"This is going to be your punishment for making me jealous....." saying this I fell asleep, while y/n patted my head.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.