Y/n Gets Sick

(Free POV)

'I haven't seen y/n since this morning. She didn't even come to practice. And she NEVER misses practice. Unless something happened to her. I swear if Alex and Lillian are behind this then I wouldn't spare them.' I thought, clenching my first.

.

.

.

I came in front of y/n's room door. 

Knock... knock...

.

.

.

.

.

'It's been 5 minutes and she still hasn't opened the door.' I thought. Then suddenly the door opened and I saw y/ n inside. But her face was red and she was sweating a lot. "Are y--" before I could finish she collapsed. I quickly held her. I noticed that she was breathing heavily. I put my hand on her forehead. "You're burning from fever!" I exclaimed and quickly took her in my arms. 

Then I entered her room and closed the door. Then I went closer to her bed and laid her on the bed. Then I covered her with the mattress. She's still breathing heavily.

I took a thermometer and put it in her mouth.

.

.

.

"102 degrees?! You're fever is really high!" I said. I ran towards the dining hall and took some ice from the fridge and asked Ange to make some hot soup. When she was done I came back to her room. I put a ice bag on her forehead.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked. She hummed in reply. 'Guess she's too tired to talk.' I thought. "Listen, I'll be feeding you soup. Open your mouth when I tell you too, ok?" I asked as she slowly nodded yes.

.

.

.

When I was done feeding her, I gave her some medicine. Then she fell asleep. I checked her temperature, it was less warm than before. 'Good.' I sighed.

The whole day I looked after her. Changing the ice bag, feeding her and giving her medicine. I didn't left her side even after night fell. I stayed beside her, holding her hand.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day

I woke up before y/n. I checked her temperature. 'Huh. The temperature's normal again. Good.' I thought. She woke up after some time. She sat up, looked at me and blushed. I chuckled at her. 

Then she came closer to me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and put my hand where she kissed. "T-t-t-thank y-y-you f-f-for l-loo-looking a-af-afte-after m-m-me." She said, stuttering. I hugged her and my fingers slid down her hair. "Next time if you fall sick. Tell me. Ok?" I asked as she nodded yes in reply.

"Oh! And you looked pretty cute." I said as she playfully punched me. I laughed at her. Then she started to laugh as well.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.