Sleep Together

(Y/ n POV)

I was taking a shower. When I was done, I dried myself and wore my pajamas. 

I exited the bathroom, still drying my hair with the towel

Knock..... knock......

"Aaahh!" I screamed, startled. 'The knocking sound came..... from the window?' I thought as it got knocked again. I went towards it and opened it.

"Hey." Free said, putting his hand up. He was on a tree branch. Then he jumped into my room. "F-f-free w-w-what a-a-are y-you d-d-doing h-h-h-here?" I asked, blushing. 

He yawned and said, "I was just sleepy. So I came *yawn* here." He turned around and his eyes widened. Then he put an arm in front of his mouth and looked elsewhere. "Why do you always have to be so cute?" He said as I blushed even brighter and hugged myself, embarrassed.

We stood like that for a while. Then Free turned around and went towards my bed. He flopped himself there and motioned his hands for me to come closer. I went closer to the bed. Then he held my wrist and pulled me towards him. So now I was laying beside Free with my hands on his chest and face in front of his chest and him  hugging me.

Startled and scared I started to squirm, trying to get free. Then his hands started to rub my back. "Don't be scared. I promise I won't do anything at all." He said, smiling. His voice reassured me and I stopped squirming. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled. "You're so cute." He said and started to slide down his fingers through my hair. It felt very comforting. Soon I fell asleep.

(Free POV)

I smiled as I slid down my fingers through her hair. They were really soft. Her little fragile body was in my arms. Soon she felt asleep. I saw her smiling face. "You're too trusting, y/n And unaware of the world's cruelty. I'm happy that your letting me protect you from this cruel world." I said to a sleeping y/n. 'But your naivety worries me. Since a fragile heart like you is around Alex.' I thought getting a little angry.

 "No matter what happens I'll always protect you." I said and kissed her forehead. Then I also fell asleep, hugging her.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.