Free Gets Angry

(Y/n POV)

I was in the balcony with Free. That's when he suddenly put his hand on my chin and his other hand on my back. Then he started to pull me towards his face. My lips were about to touch his. I panicked and pushed him. When I realized what I did I quickly bowed down. "I-I'm r-really s-sorry. I-I p-panicked." I said, apologetically.

I didn't notice his face twitch. "So will you ever be ready?" Free said as I straightened up. "F-free?" "What? We've been together for a few weeks now. Are you ever going to be ready?" "I-I'm s-sorry." I said, sadly. "That's what you always say. You just keep on saying sorry. You can't do anything else, can you?"

"I-I---" I quickly ran from there as tears started to fall from my eyes.

(Free POV)

When I realized what I just said I quickly turned around. But I was too late, y/n wasn't there anymore. "Shit! What was I even thinking?! I already knew that she's new to all this. So why did I force myself on her?!" I yelled at myself. 'I shouldn't have taken my anger out on her.' I thought as I went to find her. 

I looked for her everywhere. 'Where is she?! It's already getting nighttime.' I thought. That's when Shasha past by me. "Hey Shasha." I called her. She turned around. "What is it?" She asked. "Have you seen y/n?" I asked her. "No. The last I saw her was when she was going inside the forest in a hurry." I ran towards the forest as soon as she told me. "Hey! At least tell me what's going on here!!" I heard her scream from behind. 'How didn't it come to me?' I thought.

I soon heard someone sobbing. I went towards the sound and saw her crying. My heart ached to see her cry. I went towards her silently. Then I hugged her. She got startled and tried to get herself free. "Y/n, it's me." I said and she froze. "I-I'm s-sor--" "You don't have to apologize for anything!" I said interrupting her. "I'm sorry. I was angry. I shouldn't have let out my anger on you" I said to her. "I-It's o--" "No it's not! No matter for what reason, I shouldn't have forced myself on you!" I said to her. She then kissed my cheek. "I-its o-ok." She said, giving me one of the cutest smiles I've ever seen. I blushed.

We hugged each other for a while. Then I went and sat, leaning on the tree. I pulled y/n by the hand and made her lie down on my lap. She blushed like a tomato as I chuckled. "A-a-aren't y-y-y-you t-the o-one w-who al-always sl-sl-sleeps o-on m-my l-l-lap?" She stuttered.

"Uh-huh. But we're switching the roles now. Goodnight" I said to her, smiling. Then I fell asleep, leaving her confused.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.