•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ•

ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

I groaned in my sleep, the sunlight hitting my face. I rubbed my eyes, feeling the dried up tears on my cheeks from last night.

When I said I would cry like a baby after the event, I meant every bit of it. It did feel good though, releasing all the built up tears just from one night. 

I finally sat up in my bed, the sleep still in my eyes. I glanced around my room, my thoughts wandering to the seven men from last night. 

I didn't want to believe that the events from the previous night happened, but these tears clearly show that it did take place. I just can't believe that I have to live with them, and for five months at that?! 

Living with Satan will definitely be hell. I never thought I would've heard myself saying that but here we are. Besides, he couldn't possibly be....that bad?

"Who am I kidding, it will be that bad." I scoffed, my throat still groggy. 

But on the bright side, there were at least three good men out of the bunch. That made me feel a bit more secure at least.

"Madam Y/n! The Mistress needs you downstairs now!" Yeri came rushing into my room, not giving me time to even comprehend what was going on. She grabbed my hand in a hurry, attempting to pull me out of bed.

"S-slow down Yeri, can you explain first?" I said slowly, the grogginess never fading away.

"There's no time! You need to come down now!" She exclaimed. I was too tired to see the sneaky grin on her face as she yanked me off the bed, dragging me out the door. I tried gripping onto anything I could get my hands on but she was too fast.

"I need to get changed-"

"It's fine! Just come down!" I followed behind her, tripping over my own feet multiple times. I didn't know when it happened but I was eventually at the last step downstairs. I'm surprised I never fell down the steps. "I brought her Mistress!" She said proudly.

"Oh my...Y/n? Did you not want to make yourself decent first?" The worried voice of my mother came from somewhere in the living room. The situation didn't process in my mind as I rubbed my eyes again. I slightly shivered, the breeze hitting my bare arms and legs.

"What..? Yeri said.." I yawned slightly, finally getting the last remnants of sleep out my eyes. I focused my eyes on my mom, who stood there shaking her head, a small smile on her face. I then finally realized that there were seven other people in the room. Seven men.

I blinked once. Twice. Then thrice. Their eyes watched me as I stood there. It's like my brain didn't process the fact that I was standing here, in my white laced night gown, looking as indecent than ever in front of seven men. It didn't want to take in the fact that I was showing more skin than I probably ever will in this house.

Kill me now.

"Wow~ You look so ravishing Y/n." It was the youngest of the three siblings. I glanced over at him, eyes wide and cheeks flushed.

"So cute Y/n!" Then there was Hoseok. The blush on my face was growing at a rapid rate. 

I met eyes with Satan, seeing his own orbs shimmer with something dangerous. He quickly licked his bottom lip, resting his head on the back of the couch with a smile playing on his lips. I didn't even want to know what he was thinking. I refused to know.

Taehyung wasn't any better. He was in fact the worst of them all. From the great distance, I could see his chocolate orbs darken. The lip bite didn't go unnoticed either. His expression was so hard to figure out but at the same time, I felt like I knew.