•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴀ ᴋɪss ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ•

Y/N POV

Why. Why? Why?!

Why did he—what purpose did he—

Just when I started to think that this whole living situation wouldn't be that bad. It just slapped me in the face. 

I didn't get it. I just didn't get it. Why out of every woman on this planet would he kiss me? It just didn't add up. Nothing made sense. Sure his attitude was a bit off these past few days and sure, maybe he was a bit closer than normal.

But of course I assumed that we were just becoming friends. My idiotic self thought we were just going to be the closest of friends!

Well friends don't kiss each other.

I don't even know how to react to this. What would I do? Walk up to him as if nothing happened?! I mean, I could possibly get away with it. Maybe if I said I was a bit...tipsy?

Even fools wouldn't fall for that.

Just thinking back to the incident that happened only minutes ago, makes me want to curl up into a deep ditch.

"You called?" I grinned, finding Taehyung standing in the middle of his room. He kinda looked cute in a way. "Irene told me you called for me. You could've easily came to my room but.." I chuckled, closing the door behind me.

I walked directly in front of him, eyeing his stiff figure. That's odd. He was usually very chill and not really weary. 

"Let's sit down first." He took a seat and I instantly followed, keeping a good distance. His behavior was weirder than usual, but with Tae, I shouldn't question it.

"Are you going to confess your undying love or something." I kidded, knowing it could never be something as silly as that.

Strike One.

"Quite a joke, love." His eyes wavered. I decided to ignore that; thinking too into things could potentially make me more susceptible.

"Ah, before you get into what you're saying, I have a question."  I started.

"You may go."

"I know this is random, but why do you call me love? Some of the other guys call me weird names but getting to know you more recently, it just doesn't seem like something you'd say." I said with sincerity, the question really peaking my interest.

"Getting to know me..?" His voice sounded a bit hoarse which began to make me more concerned than before. He's known for that deep sultry voice of his and to hear it sound like this? That's worrying.

"Yeah! I think I've started to warm up to you these past few days actually." I chuckled, folding my hands. I paused for a second, glancing back over at the brunette.

Strike Two.

"We are friends now right?? Maybe it was just me.." I creased my eyebrows, honestly hoping he'd agree. It'd be embarrassing if he didn't.

Strike fucking Three.

Taehyung seemed different. In that split moment; the same eyes that would always be blank, shifted. It wasn't the shift that I usually saw. He was always neutral and never really expressed his true feelings on his face. When I first started to know him, I could never figure out what that shift meant.

The gaze in his eyes always puzzled me whenever he'd get just a bit closer than normal. But I never figured it out. As if he was still trying to figure it out for himself. However, now I could see it.