•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs•

I yawned loudly, stretching my arms above my head. I cracked my eyes open sluggishly. As soon as I opened them, I squinted my eyes, making sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.

"Seok..jin?" I whispered, looking up at the man who also fell asleep on the couch. He was sitting upwards, his head tilted down. "Awww, he's cute when he's not being narcissistic." I joked silently.

But as I went to get up, that's when I realized I was unmistakably laying on his lap. My feet were propped up on the couch nicely too. Time to cue in the blushing. Thank God he was sleep.

Holding my breath, I slowly but surely got up from his lap, making sure not to move him in the process. When I was successfully sitting on the couch, I let out a breath and sighed.

"Now I wonder how that happened?" I mumbled curiously, still eyeing the male.

"I am also curious to how that might've occurred." I yelped, jumping back into the couch. My eyes raked my surroundings before they fell upon a certain brunette who leaned up against one of the bookshelves. The shadows consumed him but I could clearly tell he was looking in this direction, observing the scene in front of him.

This was the second time this guy scared the shit out of me.

"Taehyung? When did you get here?" I asked, making sure my tone wasn't too loud. I glanced over at Jin once more before I hurried over to the only other person in the room. His eyes followed me as I quietly shushed him, gesturing to the sleeping male.

"I've been here for a while now. Let's say, maybe 10 minutes." He told, his deep voice never going unnoticed by me. It took a lot not to fall for just his voice alone.

"So...you're saying that—" I snickered, looking away from him. "—you've been here for 10 minutes watching us sleep?" It was definitely creepy, no doubt about it. But something just made it hilarious to me. Maybe it was the way he spoke, too seriously.

He watched me silently as I had a tiny fit of laughter. A smile tugged at his lips, knowing he made you smile. It was almost enough to forget the scene he witnessed just 10 minutes ago.

"You're correct. Is that not right?" He asked with a puzzled expression on his face. I calmed myself down, a smile still on my lips. I crossed my arms and leaned on the shelf behind me.

"I wouldn't say that, but it for sure is weird. Anyways, why'd you come in here in the first place?" I questioned. 

"I was searching for you and I ran into that taller man. What was his name again? Nam something—"

"Namjoon?" 

"Yes I guess it was him. I asked him where you were and he told me." He said, a dazed look in his eyes. Something about him just didn't feel right. I shouldn't be one to judge but maybe it's just his unique personality. I also did have a first bad encounter with the guy, so hopefully he gets better as time passes.

"That leads me to another question. What did you need me for?" I pressed, leaning forward just slightly. He flinched, a red tint growing on his face. He cleared his throat afterwards and began to speak.

"I just wanted to ask you for assistance with something regarding our living arrangements." 

"Go on."

"Is there a way we can possibly change the roommates we were assigned?" He grimaced.

"Roommates?! What do you mean!?" I screamed, forgetting about the fact that Jin was still resting. Or, he was resting. The latter snapped his head up, almost falling forward.