•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ•

It would surely be wrong of me to say I wanted to throw him in a lions den, wouldn't it? Maybe not. 

What he did was unforgivable after all.

That was such a douche move. To treat a kiss as personal as that one like a child's game is something I would never possibly forgive. At least Taehyung held some type of feeling behind his, a feeling that was true to him. Even if it was unexpected and even if I wasn't ready to reciprocate it, at least he was respectful.

Respect was something Satan didn't possess. Why would a devil spawn have respect in the first place?

It's just unbelievable to think he could really treat someone so shitty; having no care for the person's emotional or mental state. It's even more unbelievable to think that Hoseok is truly his blood related family. 

That brings me all types of goosebumps.

But I honestly just wanted to beat the living daylights out of him. Even if I wasn't physically strong, attacking someone while they're off guard brings the best results. Although, that slap should have sufficed.

"Bastard." I glared at my reflection in the mirror, droplets of water slowly dripping from my chin and into the sink. My lips were bright and bruised; from the kiss and from me scrubbing the life out of them. Even while doing this, I could still feel his lingering touch. 

I frowned further, throwing the rag in the sink. My body was shaking in fury, unable to believe I'll have to coexist with someone like him. This entire ordeal makes me further upset with myself, knowing for a split moment that I was actually thinking of tolerating him for the time being. 

Now, we're all the way back to square one.

A soft knock interrupted my crazed thoughts. I turned my attention towards the door, to which I met the figure of that ball of sunshine; Hoseok. 

I tried to crack a tiny smile, rubbing my moistened hands on the fabric of my dress.

"May I come in? Sorry for intruding, your door was open." He smiled softly, still hovering around the frame of the bathroom door.

"Oh—yeah! I was just thinking.." My forced smile wasn't doing the trick. I slowly progressed toward the door, going to squeeze past him.

But a warm hand had caught my forearm before I could do so.

I flinched, glancing up into the concerned eyes of Hoseok. We were close. Really close. The door frame wasn't that wide and to fit two people in-between wouldn't be the most ideal situation.

His pupils were slit and observant. They carefully examined my features, as if he'd figure out something while doing so. "Let me cut to the chase Y/n. What did my brother do?" I could feel the tension, the sternness in his voice apparent. He wasn't here to joke around.

But I wasn't here to be interrogated.

I let out an exasperated laugh, slowly loosening my arm from his hold. I shuffled my way out the door frame, looking at everything but him. I wasn't trying to badmouth his brother. That would make me appear much more evil than Satan himself. "W-What?? H-He didn't even do anything!" I scoffed playfully, brushing it away like a complete fool.

I wanted to insult him with every bone in my body.

"So the shattered glass in the kitchen was nothing?" He joked.

I turned on my heel, eyes widened into saucers. I quickly marched up to him, lightly grabbing his sleeve. "G-Glass? Did he break something after I left?!" My voice began to raise, more concerned over the fact that this could possibly be reported back to mother. I did not need her scolding me over something as insignificant as this.