•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ•

For the rest of the day, I stayed in the comfort of my own room, not speaking to any of the guys since Jin and Taehyung came to see me. If I had to say one thing, I couldn't be any happier than I currently was.

They would've worsened my headache and driven me to the peak of literal insanity. It would be a matter of time before I strangle one of them. At least tried to. They appeared as if they could lift two of me if they wanted to.

It may sound harsh now, but that was the only solution you could think of at the moment that wasn't as gruesome as the others. Trust me, you didn't want to know the others.

These thoughts of mine are a bit selfish since I've quite literally only known them for a day, but based on what I've seen from all seven, I swear there's a screw loose. Maybe not for my favorite two and a half, but for the others..? 

Something was surely off.

A loud bang interrupted my thoughts. I looked over at the cause and it was none other than the maid I wanted to kill the most. It seems as if she walked into her own death trap. Isn't that just the thing that brightened my day!

"Well look who decided to show herself." I laughed evilly, sitting up from my bed. Yeri quickly bowed, stepping back from the door frame.

"I-Irene t-t-told me t-to inform you about d-dinner!!" She exclaimed, fear booming from her voice. 

She should be scared shitless. Heaven knows I'm ready to light her on fire.

"Oh really? Is it about ready?" I pondered with fake curiosity, walking closer to the girl who still kept her head down.

"I-It will be ready i-in about half an hour! I-If that is all then—!" She was quick to try and escape my clutches, but I was all too prepared for this exact moment.

I grabbed the hem of her skirt, preventing her from getting any further. Yeri tried and failed multiple times to escape my room, but I quickly shut the door so her attempts were futile.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Did you possibly forget something Yeri dearest?" I grinned, smiling down at her. She refused to look at me in the eyes as she quivered away.

"Uhhmmm......O-oh! One of the princes asked for your assistance!" She cheesed, stepping back a bit.

I raised an eyebrow, unconsciously letting go of her dress. That wasn't something I thought she'd say. If they needed something, shouldn't they just come and ask me myself?

"Which one w—" I paused once I came to realize that no one else was in the room but me. The door was wide opened which indicated that Yeri took that chance to run off like a coward. I sighed, giving up on my revenge. 

"I shouldn't bother, it'll waste my energy needed to deal with the guys." I mumbled, walking out the room a few moments later. It looks like I'll have to figure out which one it was. If I find out that she was just messing around to escape, she's gonna wish she never crossed paths with me.

The closest door to mine was none other than Satan's and he was most definitely the last one I wanted to talk to right now. In fact, I never wanted to converse with him again. But that would be damn near impossible in my current situation, wouldn't it?

I glared at the door, already feeling the negative energy on the other side. He was just filled with bad omens and little demons lurking around inside. It creeped me out entirely too much but there would have to be a time where I get used to his behavior. 

As impossible as that sounds. 

I crossed my arms and continued to eye the wooden door. It was intimidating on its own which reflected upon the owner behind it. There was no way I could initiate conversation with him first! Especially after that terrifying encounter earlier.