•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ•

I slammed my door behind me, my breath ragged as I leaned against the smooth wood, sliding down into a crouching position. I don't know how I got out of there, but the last thing I remember was the look in Yoongi's eyes.

They were the scariest out of all the ones I've seen so far, and I've only met the guy twice. His gaze frightened me out of my wits, just his stare was all it took to send me speeding the opposite way. He hasn't even done anything major, and I was terrified of him.

"There's no way they're related. There's no way." I croaked, pulling my knees closer into my chest. 

If I hadn't came to my senses, what would've happened? Would he have really killed me?! He wouldn't do that in such an open area though, it's idiotic.

But there's no way of knowing. That gaze told me that he wanted to murder someone. I clearly saw it. That murderous intent. It was definitely there, I'm sure of it.

"I just need to release my anger out on Yeri and call it a day.."

                                                      ↢ ❦ ↣

Yoongi rested upon his bed, in the solitude of his own room. It was large enough for him and it fit his tastes perfectly. It was decorated with a black and white theme, everything patterned well. Of course he also had a connected bathroom that all the other rooms most likely had. The best thing about it was that it was the room closest to yours

He could torment you whenever he wanted which led his lips to form into a smirk

He could torment you whenever he wanted which led his lips to form into a smirk. After the stunt he pulled, you had somehow got out of his grasp and fled up the stairs. He would've laughed if it wasn't for the fact that he was extremely pissed. 

When he said extremely pissed he meant every bit of it.

Yoongi wanted to be angry with you, but he knew his source of anger wasn't because of you. No, it was completely because of that guy. He wished he would've payed attention to names because he resisted every urge to call him over here and start painting the walls red.

The raven haired male groaned in annoyance, sitting up on his bed. He glared at the wall in front of him, wishing he was now roommates with that guy.

"Why the fuck am I angry in the first place.." He hissed, running a hand through his dark locks of hair, ruining it more than it already was.

He wanted to know the exact reason as to why he felt this way. Maybe he'll find out the more the days pass in this damned palace. But he didn't know if he'd be able to last that long to figure it out. Hell knows he'll end up killing someone.

The sound of something shattering broke him out of his thoughts. Then aggressive yells came afterward. He chuckled, knowing it'll be hell for everyone throughout these five months.