~Chapter 4~

I've never seen anyones eyes be black before except for in horror movies.

But is that even possible?

Do demons actually exist? Or was it just a trick of the lighting?

I've always believed in mythical creatures, magic, demons, ect.., so I'm not one to shy away from the unknown

But..

I'm not exactly sure what is real or not..

One thing is for sure though.. I need to find out the truth.

Tiedon's body was rigid, his black eye's boaring into my blue ones.

Part of me wants to run, another part of me needs to know more.

I can't help but to feel my heart rate pick up as his eyes stare into my soul, I feel an urge to grab his face and lock my lips with his..

He senses my excitement, causing him to smirk down at me.

I can still feel the coldness of his skin against my now hot and flushed skin.

Oh how I want nothing more than to pull him back to me.

He leans down, his lips grazing my ear

"Aren't you afraid, little girl?"

I bite my lip, trying to hold back a moan not wanting to show him how much power he has on me.

Tiedon has a demeanor I've never experienced with anyone else.

He walks around acting like the most arrogant and conceited man. And now he's thrown me a curve ball with this supernatural shit. He's not a people person, only really talks to Xavion and a couple of his friends. He's controlling, and dominating.

That's the best part.

Trembling under him, I shake my head no.

"Speak, girl. Use your words. Are you afraid?", he practically snarls out.

"N..no Sir, I'm not."

His hand moves up to my face.

I flinch slightly at this.

That just makes his smirk grow.

I feel his big hands reach into my hair, twisting his fist around grabbing my hair, yanking my head back.

Ah fuck, why did he have to do that.

I let out a small moan.

I internally curse at myself for being so weak with him.

Keeping his hand in my hair, pulling harder, he places his surprisingly warm lips against my skin and kisses up the vein in my neck.

My throat goes dry as he lets his tongue dance along my neck up to my ear.

"You say you're not afraid little girl, but the smell of your blood says otherwise."