~Chapter 8~

"Ember..wake up little one..we need to get you cleaned up." Tiedon says as he runs his fingers through my hair softly.

Stirring from my sleep I roll over feeling my foot caught on something.

I yank my leg to the sound of a chain clunking on the mattress.

Why the fuck am I chained to a bed?!

The events from the previous night flooding my mind, I turn around to see Tiedon staring down at me with his once again blue eyes. His gorgeous dirty blonde waves a mess, and looking like he's had a sleepless night and he tells me again I need to get up so he can clean me.

He's definitely going to need to clean me since there's no way I'll be standing from the good hard fuck he gave me last night

Sighing I look up at with a questioning look and ask him why I am chained to his bed.

Tiedon looks at me his facial expression serious and with a leveled growl tells me,

"Because you are MINE. You are not allowed to leave me, and until I can trust you to not run off you're staying chained unless you need to use the bathroom or to shower other wise you are to stay in here locked up."

Gulping to myself silently I give him a nod telling him I understand, not wanting to get yet another punishment.

"Now lets get you showered and then I'll bring you breakfast. Do you know what you're hungry for?" Tiedon asks me as he unlocks my ankle and picks me up carrying me bridal style to the bathroom.

I feel is strong cold arms wrap around me and with out any effort picks me up as I wrap my arm around his neck sliding my fingers into his hair.

Ooo, his hair is so soft even being all messy.

I wonder what he'd do of I just pull it..

~¤~

We get to the bathroom, its fucking huge with a giant walk in shower, and one of those fancy tubs with the jets tucked nicely by a window looking out to his back yard and into the tree line of the rest of the woods.

He's such a recluse..

I love nature and being away from people but doesn't this placement ever get lonely?

Tiedon sets me down on the edge of the tub and begins filling it with water along with a bath bomb that is filling the room with a smell of vanilla, sandalwood, and cinnamon.

My favorite.

How did he know I would like that?

And why does he have all this girl stuff when he lives alone?

Pushing the questions out of my mind Tiedon's deep voice brings me back to the real world and tells me to get in.

Doing as told I swing my feet into the warm water and lower myself in letting the smell of my bath engulf me as I sink lower into the tub.

We sit in silence mostly just listening to the sound of our breathing and the water as he grabs a wash cloth and dunks it into the tub and begins scrubbing away the aftermath of last night.