~Chapter 5~

Ember, you're about to meet the other side of me..

~¤~

Ember wasn't supposed to find out about this side of me yet, yet alone this entire other realm, I've only just now found her today but it's already too late.

There's only ever one thing that really drives a sex demon mad..

Something dead.

Obviously she's alive, she has a heartbeat that I would kill to feel beating in my palms. Feeling the rhythmical beat of it as she stares into my black lifeless eyes, the smile that would be on her face seeing it was me taking her life..something she has always wanted of me..

I would happily give that to you my sweet, and beautiful Ember.

And my sex demon would very happily destroy you afterwards.

Running your delicious blood all over my chest and face..

Mm..fuck..

I'd kill to kill her..

I'll just have some fun torturing her and punishing her..for now..

I'll explain everything to her later, first I need to tie her up and bring her back to my place..Her head is racing and I know she has questions..

I felt myself tense as my sex demon fully came out, staring into her eyes with my hand around her tight little throat as Ember's face starts to turn a light purple color, I haven't even held on for a minute yet.

I release her throat, letting her breath again.

Don't get too relieved little one..it will be more than just my hand next time suffocating you..

I catch her thoughts as I set her down,

"Part of me wants to run, another part of me needs to know more."

You can run, but you can't hide from me.

I will always find you. I'll make you love me, but I know I won't have to.

Everyone loves me.

Even though I hate everyone.

Except for Ember.

Smelling her fear igniting, mixed with her arousal is the best drug in the world for me, I need to devour her.

With hooded eyes, I look down at my sexy little prey and smirk at her.

Ember's body is getting hotter by the second, her body clearly enjoying my dominating charm.

You can call me Master, baby girl.

Leaning down to her cute little ear I graze my lips just ever so slightly, just enough to send a shiver down that toned back I so badly want to break as I fuck her and ask,

"Aren't you afraid, little girl?"

She bites on her pouty lil pink lip trying to not moan.