~Chapter 6~

WARNING!

Hey everybody! I just want to prewarn you this chapter is heavily sexual, with bdsm, and some blood! If any of that bothers you please skip this chaper!

Also please don't forget to vote and comment! It really helps!

Okay now back to the steamy sex! ;)

Byee!

~¤~

At least fuck me first before you kill me!

Wait no Ember! Fight this man! Dont let him kill you!

HAH! Like I could stop him!

His deep and husky voice breaks me from my thoughts. Not even realizing he had dragged me down 2 flights of steps from the mental battle I was having.

"Get on your fucking knees. Now." Tiedon says harshly as he stands in front of me.

I do as I'm told, flinching at the pain now coursing through my legs from being dragged against the cement.

I feel my nipples getting hard from being head level with his now rock hard cock, the wetness from my pussy now running down my legs.

I squeeze my thighs together trying to release some of the tension until I feel a hard back handed smack right to my face.

Tiedon roughly grabs my face and says, "Open your fucking mouth like a good little slut."

With my face stinging from the force, i slowly open my mouth.

He spits in my mouth then forces my jaw shut, "I didn't tell you you could touch your fucking pussy, little girl. Now swallow."

I swallow his spit and move my legs apart.

"Now that's a good girl. But you're still getting punished."

About fucking time.

I need a good punishment.

"Stand up and bring your ass over here." Tiedon says as he points to 4 o-rings, 2 in the ceiling and 2 in the floor.

I walk over there slowly, trying to peak at what he's doing through my hair.

"Keep your eyes forward, and don't look back", he says in a harsh tone.

I look at the blank wall, wondering how I got myself in this mess, distracted by my thoughts of Alex probably freaking his shit, my dad probably blowing up my phone asking me when the hell I'll be back, blah blah freaking blah.

Then I feel his rough hands grab me and shake me back to reality as he ties rope around my wrists looping them through each one of the o-rings, tying my ankles afterwards, making me spread my legs even farther.

I feel vulnerable, and now I'm starting to get a little scared.

Tiedon senses this, he gropes his cock as he sniffs the air, groaning loudly and says, "Fuck Ember, I thought you weren't a scared little girl?"