#43 New York

I like to do this thing where I update a bunch of preferences and the disappear for 5 months. Oh well.

Luke: You were sitting on the subway headed home from work. It had been a long day and you were ready for some much needed rest. Down the train you could hear a group of men enter the train, loud and booming voices. You stuck in your headphones to drown out the city noise. A few minutes later, not paying any attention, one of the men tapped you on the shoulder. You couldn't believe it when you looked up and it was Luke. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but we're bloody lost and have been going back and forth on these damned trains for hours. Can you tell us how to get to 41st and 8th?" You sat dumb founded trying to comprehend the situation. "Uh, I'm going there... Well around there... Well not really... But I can take you!" He smiled as you tripped over the words, shaking his head. "Perfect. Ay mates, this beautiful young lady here is going to get us the the theatre." The other three smiled at you. "So yeah basically you'll just turn right and walk for about a block and then you'll be there." You smiled at them as you rounded the corner, pointing to where they wanted to go. "Alright. Well.. Thanks love." Luke smiled a cheesy grin at you as he walked away. You sighed to yourself, then noticed him quickly turn back around. "You know.. I would hate to get lost again. Are you busy tomorrow? I could use a tour guide."

Calum: "The city's so beautiful when it's all lit up at night." You said, looking out the window at the city below. You were with Calum for another secret weekend get away. You'd never been to New York before, so you flew in after Calum's concert at Madison Square Garden. There was something romantic about being just footsteps away from the world and still being invisible. "You're more beautiful." Calum said as he wrapped him self around you, leaning down and kissing your shoulder. You both stood in silence as you watched the cars down below your hotel room, nothing mattering but the two of you in that moment. "Cal?" "Yes love?" You paused before letting out a sweet "I love you." He turned you around to face him, then he put your lips between his, kissing you tenderly. "I love you too. And I love our secret little meetings. Kinda... Sexy." You both giggled as you leaned into each other. "I love it too. Although, sometime you need to come meet me. I'm tired of getting patted down by airport security." He grinned at you. "Deal."

Michael: It was two in the morning and you and Mikey were starving as usual. "Mr. Chows Chinese, Pizza Pie Pizzeria or Hole in the Wall Sushi?" Michael gave you a funny face. "The last one sounds a little questionable." "Agreed." You laughed. "So, which is it?" You held up the two pamphlets for him to choose. "Pizza!" You called and ordered, then plopped down on the couch next to him. "I'm really glad we got this apartment. I love the city, the lights, the noise-" "And the 2am food delivery!" He added, wrapping his arms around you. "Of course!" You giggled. You two sat silent for a minute until Michael let out a little peep. "Y/N?" "You wanna order Chinese food too huh?" He gasped. "HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" "I've been thinking the same thing the last 5 minutes!"

Ashton: You were sick of it. You were sick of everything. You hated the city, you missed your family and most importantly you couldn't find a reason to stay anymore. "I'm leaving and you can't stop me." "Y/N, just wait. Let's talk about this. Please!" Ashton pleaded, hanging onto your arm. "There's nothing to talk about Ashton. I miss my family and friends and home. You make me move here with you and then you're always away. I can't do this anymore." By this point you were walking outside suitcase in hand hailing a cab. "Y/N please." "This city's toxic Ashton. Everyone moves so quickly. It's fast and free and honestly that's just not me. I have to leave." You climbed in the cab slamming the door. "Bye Ash." You mouthed as the cab pulled away from the curb. He wanted as the car drove off down the street. He was all alone in New York.