#19 Cuddles

**Hello everyone!!! This Becky (the new co-owner)!!! I know the preference is kind of short, but I hope you like it!

Luke: You guys love to cuddle, especially when watching movies, on the couch under blankets. Sitting next to each other you snuggle into his chest with your arms wrapped around his torso while his arms are wrapped around your shoulders, chin resting on your head. You typically spend all day there, only moving to put a new movie in or to make some more popcorn.

Michael: Since he’s been away on tour a lot you’ll take any type of cuddle you can get, and lately it’s been in the form of hugs. Your arms are around his chest with your hands making their way up his back as you breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around your shoulders as he nuzzles his face into your neck whispering how much he misses you on tour and that he loves you.

Calum: There is nothing more you two love to do than just be together. Being on the road a lot is tiresome, so you usually end up just cuddling and talking. On the couch you lie with your head on his chest, listening to his breathing and heartbeat while your arms are wrapped around each other. When you’ve had a stressful day he will rub up and down your back to relax you.

Ashton: Ashton is just a super cuddly kind of guy (which you don’t mind), so he likes to cuddle every chance he gets. When you are walking around your arms go around his waist while his wrap around your shoulders, pulling you into him. Whenever someone passes by he kisses the top of your head or your forehead to show them how much he loves you.

I could really use a hug right now! Oh the feels!

 Thanks for reading!

-Becky :)