Chapter Nine: Dinner and Chaos (Part Two)

Celestia leaves the nursery with Fernando as Mirabel questioned as to why she was in Bruno's vision and they went downstairs to the kitchen. She looks to Mariano and greets him and his mother. "I'm glad that we could have you as our guest Mr. Guzman. Señora Guzman." His mother smiled at her and shook her hand. "We're glad that we could be here for this wonderful day." She turned to Abuela and thanked her for being here too. Celestia sits in her seat and the Casita pulls Fernando's chair out and he thanked the Casita before sitting down himself. "This food looks incredible." Celestia and Fernando both licked their lips in anticipation

Everyone then gathered around for the dinner and Abuela held up a glass and everyone cheered, doing the same. Celestia ate her food and looked at Mirabel. She was having an intense stare down with Dolores. It was like she knew something that they did not. She knew something was fishy as Mariano handed over the avocado bowl to Mirabel and asked if she wanted any. Mirabel tapped it aside as Dolores whispered it to Camilo. He coughed at this, turning into several people. Then he came back to with a goofy face as Abuela poured them some wine. Celestia giggled a little bit at the face but stopped herself.

"Camilo, fix your face." Felix told his son as he shakes himself back. "Water?" Fernando asked Mirabel as he had the water jug. Mirabel shook her head no and then Camilo told his dad, and he ended up doing a spit take. This went on for a little bit longer. Celestia sees her sister go under the table and she knew it was about to hit the ceiling on it's turning point. "Luisa, would you get the piano? Some music would be nice." Luisa pulled it over, weak as all can be and she was wailing.

Celestia gulped then had an idea. She then turned to Mariano as a last minute ditch. "So Mr. Guzman? Excited for tonight?" She had on a bit of a big smile on her face and it was almost kind of unsettling. He laughed a little bit in a happy but nervous kind of way. "Yeah."

She immediately turned his chair to Isabela using her super speed and then sat back down just as quick. He was about to propose but the rats came out with the vision shards from Mirabel's bag. Chaos then broke out at the table. A flower vine hit Mariano in the nose, animals all over the place, cracks, everything. Dolores spilled out everything as Celestia tried catching one of them but she got slowed down and ended up tripping, scraping her knee.

The doors open to everyone outside holding onto a huge banner that said "Felicitación!" But everyone saw what happened and felt disappointed. Celestia looked to Fernando. "I should get you home." She walked him back to his house. "I hate you!!" Isabela shouts at Mirabel. Luisa just cried and Pepa turned to Mirabel. "What did you tell her?" Mirabel then went into the portrait in the wall As Abuela tries to keep everyone under wraps. "Everything is fine! The Magic is Strong! We are the Madrigals!!" Then she slams the door and shouts "Mirabel!!" As it thundered.

Celestia finally got Fernando home and then knocked on the door. Fernando's father Emanuel had answered. "We saw it all go down from far away." He looked at Celestia and sees her scraped knee, a little bit of blood dripping down the front of it. "Oh geez. Did you hurt yourself on the way here?" He asked and brought Celestia inside. Celestia sat down as he got some medical supplies and what not. He wiped the injury down with some hydrogen peroxide and then puts a bandage over it. "There you go little miss. Much better." Celestia thanked him as he gave her a couple of fruit kebabs he made himself. "Here you go. I heard how you helped my son in my wife's garden." She nodded and ate the fruit. Fernando wrings out his wet hair and looked to Celestia. "You can stay here until everyone calms down."

Celestia shakes her head no. "No thanks. I'm just going to go back and sleep this off." She gets up and Emanuel nodded. "Ok kid, please be safe." She headed out the door and waved goodbye to Fernando for now. Her feet picked her up as she went back home. Opening up the doors, she looked to the kitchen where Abuela was confronting Augustin. "You should have told me the second you saw the vision. Think of the family!" "I was thinking of my daughter!" He told her. Julieta looked to see Celestia come in and the band-aid on her knee. She went up to her and hugged her. "There you are. I take it you got him home ok?" She nodded and felt a chill and Abuela looked at Pepa. "Pepa! Calm down!"

"I am doing my best!" She complained as Felix tried swatting the cloud of snow away. "You are lucky it's not a hurricane!" Julieta gave Celestia something for her to heal her knee up and she takes it. "Momma, you've always been too hard on Mirabel. All she wanted to do was to help." "We must protect our family. Our Encanto! I won't lose our home." Abuela frowned as the others went to look for Mirabel. Celestia just sat there in silence. Her locket sparked more but she just went upstairs, feeling bad about everything.

Celestia shuts the door to her room and just sat down on the other side of it. She tried acting tough but all she could do was cry. She cried into her hands and then felt a bang on the walls. Her eyes stopped the tear shedding as she hugged all three of her dolls close to her. She went to her bed and napped it off