(Little Bonus: What if Celestia sang "Waiting On a Miracle.")

(I was thinking about this earlier but what if Celestia had sang Waiting On A Miracle instead of being a silent shadow? Let's go back to the moment in Chapter six.)

It was after Celestia was given the truth about her family. She had finished up the arepa as The family all gathered up for the picture. Abuela set Celestia on Antonio's jaguar and smiles for the camera. "Alright everyone! Together!" Everyone then cheered "La Familia Madrigal!" As the camera took their photo. The world then slowed down for only Celestia. Just an empty world for her. She stared at Mirabel standing alone. Not in the picture. Something in Celestia felt bad for her. She didn't care how long it would take. She would pray for something.

"Don't be upset or mad at all.. Don't feel regret or sad at all." Celestia looked as Mirabel walked away. "Hey, Mira's still a part of the family Madrigal! And I'm fine, I am totally fine." Her eyes just stared down at her necklace as she opened it up. Showing the picture of her real mom and dad. Celestia teared up, one droplet falling onto the picture. "She can't stay on the sides as we shine.. I'm not fine, I'm not fine."

Taking the step, she walked around, just staring right at her adoptive family. "Let her move the mountains. But she can't make the flowers bloom!" Celestia takes the flower crown out of her hair, plucking the petals one by one. "I can't take another night with her in that room! Waiting on a miracle. Mira can't heal what's broken. Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane! I Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain! Always waiting for her miracle, one miracle!" Celestia left her room and just stared at her silhouette of her door. The silhouette was her as a teen.

"Always walking alone! Always wanting for more! Like She's still at that door longing to shine, Like all of you shine!"

Celestia then stood in front of Abuela's door. "All we need is a change! Please give Mira a chance. All I know is I can't keep her behind! Don't stay on the sides! Open your eyes, open your eyes!" She then looked at little visions popping up everywhere. Celestia began running around. Spinning with the visions, even. "Oh let her move the mountains! There is still time for her to grow! Someone please just let us know, where do we go? I am begging for a miracle, a miracle!" Celestia then looked at visions of her family being proud of Mira.

Celestia then sees her mom and dad show up in the spirit but only as just the sparkles. So only the outlines. "Mira would heal what's broken! And Show this family something new! Who she is inside, so what can she do? I'm sick of waiting on a miracle, so here I go!" Celestia then climbed up the roof and ran across the roof of the Casita.

"I am ready, come on, I'm ready! We've been patient, and steadfast, and steady! Bless her now as you blessed them all those years ago! When you gave them that miracle!!" Celestia looked to the sky and then sat on the floor of the Casita. "Is she too late for a miracle..?"