Chapter 13: Coming Together as One.

Mirabel helped her little sister onto the smaller horse. "Hang on tightly so you don't fall ok?" Celestia nodded, still doing her best to try not to go into hypothermia. They all went back to Encanto, Celestia taking her time. Julieta went up to Mirabel and hugged her tightly. "Oh you're okay. W-wait. Where's Celestia?!" She worried about her too. Then Celestia came back. She gets off the horse, hopping on her one working foot. Julieta looked at her and kept her close.

"Oh my baby! Please don't leave my sight again." Julieta pleads while tucking some of her long hair back and Celestia nodded. "Ay, you look so cold. Let me help." She found Celestia's ceremony dress for her to change into and she takes it. She was also given a hand made crutch to keep her off of her foot that was hurting. Celestia went behind the bushes to change into the fresh clothes.

Fernando went to check again to see if they had found her. He carried the three dolls, as they were fixed up again. "Fernando, hello." Everyone greeted him and he looked up. "Is she okay?" He asked as Celestia comes back out in her fresh set of clothing. She turned her head as she sees him. "Fernando!" He ran up to her and held onto her. "My mother fixed up your dolls.. they were torn apart in the damage." He handed them over and she held them all in one hand. "Thank you. Now I know we'll be okay."

"Not if we don't have a house." Camilo remarked in a snide manner and Felix glared. "What? We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." He pointed to the rubble. Abuela then hears people coming from the town within. "What's that sound?" She asked. Antonio pointed to the townspeople. "It's everyone in town!" Every single one. They came to help them out and rebuild the casita. Everyone began to get to work on the casita.

Celestia only passed around essentials, not wanting to strain herself. She looked at everyone working together and smiles, looking at herself. Later on, when the house was halfway complete, She brushed her damp hair and thought about something. Feeling bad about yelling at Abuela. Her hands grab some paper and she began to draw a card for her to apologize for everything. Fernando sat next to her and helped her figure out what to say.

Mirabel sets Dolores up with Mariano and it was successful. Some more time passes by and the house was complete. "There. It isn't perfect but it's ours." Mirabel smiled and then Antonio came up with a doorknob to put inside. "We all made this for you." Mirabel takes it into her hands and felt hesitant. Celestia joined them as they made their way to the door. "Sis.. what do you see?" She asked and Mirabel looked at her reflection. "I see me.. all of me." She gave a thumbs up to her and Mirabel puts in the golden doorknob

The magic came back to the house and it brought it back. The town got fixed up as well and the doors waved at them again. Mirabel waved back. "Hola casita." Then it brought everyone in to celebrate. They all had their powers back. Celestia went in and continued making the card and Julieta made her some Chuleta Valluna (Breaded Pork Loin). Celestia eats it and her foot was healed up and back to normal. She finished making the card and went to Abuela who was talking with the Gutierrez's. She waited till she was done talking before Abuela turned to see her. "Hello Celestia."

She handed over the card to Abuela and looked down. It had a drawing of the two with the words 'I'm sorry.' "My yelling felt unjustified.." Celestia admits but Abuela held her. "I should be sorry for calling you your mother's name and not your own." She rubbed her back. Bruno came up and Abuela turned to her son. "This is her?" He asked.l and she nodded in a yes. "Yes Brunito. This is Little Celestia." Celestia looked up at him and went up to him. "Hello there." Bruno picked her up and looked at her. "You're such a caring soul, kid. We have a lot to catch up on.."

Everyone had tooken a family photo together and celebrated their accomplishment working together. Celestia just talked with Bruno the rest of the night, telling him about things. Later that night, the townspeople went back and Mirabel looked at the new nursery. Everyone had their bit of gift on the door and had decorated it for her. She goes inside and felt happy the family was together again. Mirabel went to sleep.

Celestia walked into her room and got into her nightgown and sat down on her bed, holding onto her three dolls. Julieta comes in and sits down next to her. "Hey Celestia. Just came in to say good night." She nodded and look at her. "I love you mama." Julieta tucked her in while she sang a lullaby for her. Celestia swayed with the lullaby and yawned. She began to get sleepy and she closed her eyes, falling asleep. Julieta sighs happily. "Mi dulce hija.. I may not have given birth to you, but you've been the best daughter an adoptive parent could ever ask for." She stroked Celestia's long hair. "I bet your mom and dad had the best time with what they had with you."

Julieta gets up and then a small glow filled the room and both Ricardo and Stella's spirits showed up. She turned to them and looked at them. "So you must be them.." Ricardo nodded at her words. "And we did love her with what time we had. Mrs. Madrigal, you have been so kind to our daughter." He told her and Stella sniffed, wiping a happy tear away. "We thank you so much for everything that you have given her. You've cared so much." Julieta chuckled softly and thanked them both. The two waved goodbye and then disappeared for the night. She left the room and shuts it behind her, turning the light off.