Chapter 10: The Dream World, What Else is There?

(In the dream scape.)

Celestia looked around the white void and was confused. There was nothing around. "Hello?" She called out to the void and then a sign came up from the ground. "'This is your dream world. You can make it out to what you want it to be..'" she read it before it disappeared. Celestia sighs. "I know this our first time meeting in here.. all i want is to feel the loving embrace. I just want to see my real mom and dad." The clouds swirled around and both Stella and Ricardo came out from the mist. They look around before seeing Celestia there.

"My baby!" Stella cried in tears of joy as both her and Ricardo ran up to her and knelt down, hugging her. Celestia felt a little surprised but then she hugged them back. Her face went to a happy smile, knowing she can see them all together. "Momma! Papa!" Celestia sniffed and Ricardo wiped her tears away. "There there, we're here now." He smiles and kissed her tiny forehead. They both released from the hug and then looked at her. "So.. what do you want to do here? This is your dream world after all." Celestia closed her eyes and when she opened them, they were in a play area with a bunch of traditional Colombian games that they could all do together.

(Some time later)

The three of them sat on the floor of the void together and laughed up a storm. "I don't think I had this much fun in years." Stella smiles gently and Ricardo agreed. "Yeah. This calls for a family picture." The void makes a camera for them all and they posed for it. "La Familia Sanchez!" They all spoke as it took their picture. Celestia got it back and fans it out so the picture can settle faster. When it did, Stella and Ricardo weren't in it in her eyes. "What..?" She then handed it over.

"Things have been on edge lately.." Celestia spoke. Stella scratches her head confused. "What do you mean?" She asked. Celestia then began to talk about what was happening to the family. "The miracle in the family, it has been fading in and out. Abuela won't ever listen to Mirabel when she is trying to warn them." Ricardo looked at his wife then back to their daughter. "Luisa's powers are weakening. I Tripped trying to catch a rat.. Sometimes I wonder if I do belong with special abilities. I feel like a black sheep just because I'm not one of them blood wise. Why didn't you put me with a normal family? I could have been raised just fine that way."

Stella hugged her gently. "Celestia darling, you know that's not true. In the letter we left you, we talked about how much of a good life you would have in a magical city, regardless of powers or not. Do you think what we said to you in that letter was a lie?" She asked her and then Celestia shakes her head no. "No.. I'm sure you meant it." Ricardo got in with the hug, stroking her hair. "This is my life.. both of you are gone now.. and I have to deal with what you left behind." The two of them nodded. "It's time for us to go. Come back when you need it. Ok?" Stella asked and she nodded. They disappeared and Celestia woke up from her dream world.

(End of dream.)

Celestia got up and went to go comfort Isabela. She looked to see Camilo looking for Mirabel. "Mirabel! Ugh! Mirabe-wjciwvixhaheisnan!" He had a baby's head and then called out in a high pitched voice "MiraBeeeeeeeellllll!!" Celestia slipped into Isabela's room to see the two arguing. "Well hey, you can still marry that big dumb hunk." "I never wanted to Marry him! I was doing it for the family!" She then stopped to see both a cactus and Celestia standing there. Mirabel turned around. "Oh geez.. h-hi Celestia."

Isabela knelt down to the cactus and picked it up. "I just made something unexpected. Something sharp, something new.. It's not symmetrical or perfect, But it's beautiful and it's mine. What else can I do?" Isabela began to walk away from the other two. "Bring it in, bring it in! Good talk, bring it in, bring it in!" Isabela just ignored them. "what else can I do?" Celestia even began to try and help. "Let's walk, bring it in, bring it in! Free hugs, bring it in, bring it in!" Isabela walked through her petal patterns.

"I grow rows and rows of roses. Flor de mayo, by the mile. I make perfect, practiced poses. So much hides behind my smile." Mirabel had caught the cactus and was pricked. "Ow!" "What could I do if I just grew what I was feelin' in the moment?" Isabela ran her hands across the place, making new arrangements. Celestia held up a finger. "Do you know where you're going?" She gets caught up in one of these arrangements. "Whoa!" Isabela got her out of it and brought Celestia with her onto her flower bed. "What could I do if I just knew it didn't need to be perfect, It just needed to be? And they'd let me be?"

They soared on it together as the two of them sang together in harmony. "A hurricane of jacarandas. Strangling figs!" "Big!" Mirabel gets herself clean. "hanging vines" "this is fine." Mirabel tries catching up with them both. "Palma de cera fills the air as we climb, And we push through!" "What else can I do?" Isabela nuzzled her little sister as they landed in a big palm tree. "Can I deliver us a river of sundew?" "Careful, it's carnivorous, a little just won't do!" Celestia chirped. "I wanna feel the shiver of something new! I'm so sick of pretty, I want something true, don't you?" Mirabel catches up and looked at Isabela. "You just seem like your life's been a dream Since the moment you opened your eyes." Isabela got on her knees. "How far do these roots go down?" Celestia hugged her big big sister softly and both her and Mirabel sang together. "All we know are the blossoms you grow! But it's awesome to see how you rise!" "How far can I rise?" Isabela asked. "Through the roof, to the skies! Let's go!" They all got on the roof and Isabela began making new plants.

"A hurricane of jacarandas! Strangling figs, hanging vines! Palma de cera fills the air as I climb. And I push through!" Isabela did some cartwheels and Mirabel and Celestia followed her as they both asked "What else, what else?" Isabela gets some of the powder on her clothes as she makes more of the powder get on herself. "What can you do when you are deeply, madly, truly in the moment? Seize the moment, keep goin!" The plants spread into the town and one of them hit Mariano in the nose again. "What can you do when you know who you wanna be is imperfect? But I'll still be okay!" Celestia cheered as she play fights with Isabela and the powder. "Hey, everybody clear the way, woo!"

Abuela looked to the casita and then knew Mirabel had something to do with this, and she stormed back to it. "I'm comin' through with tabebuia!" The three of them slide on a vine together. "she's comin' through with that boo-yeah!" "Making waves, and changing minds!" They all hugged each other and the cracks receded, the candle glowing brighter. "The way is clearer 'cause you're here, and well, I owe this all to you! What else can I do?" "Show 'em what you can do!" Celestia cheered. "What else can I do?" Isabela grinned. "There's nothing you can't do!" "What else can we do?" They all jumped down and landed in the flower petal pile. "You're a bad influence." Isabela turned to Mirabel as they laughed and Celestia made an angel in the pile.

"What is going on here?!"