Chapter 2: Logan Lucky

Y/N's POV

"So, are you guys still gonna tell me why the hell are you taking me down to the station instead of prison?" I asked the wolves who just turned to each other and then back at me. "Just relax back there L/N. You're not in cuffs are you?" The wolf on the passenger side asked me and I looked down at my paws, twiddling my fingers freely as he did have a point. If these guys wanted to bring me to prison, they would have cuffed me the second I opened that goddamn door. "So, why the hell are you taking me to the station?" I repeated my same question, "Ugh, you're not going to stop asking that at all are you?" The driver asked me and I looked him dead in the rear-view mirror reflection and nodded.

"Ugh, look, all you need to know is that some people from the government have set out to help mangy criminal scum like you to help rehabilitate them and offer them the chance of living in this city like civilized fucking people. People like you." The driver explained as he took a right turn. "People like me? Oh, what's that supposed to mean huh?" I asked them, bawling my fists up.

"It means that you're being served a rare opportunity to have your record cleared of any charges, just as long as you promise to go out there and try and act like a normal fucking citizen instead of a vandal." The passenger explained and I punched the gate standing in between us, making them jolt in their seats, "Motherfucker, I never wanted this life to begin with! Do you get me?! I wasn't born for this! I wanted a normal life! But no, I'm wrongfully accused of having weed on me when it was those asshole seniors who planted it on me so they wouldn't have to face the consequences." I passed, angrily breathing heavily as I continued.

"But no, people like us who are clearly struggling are looked down upon by snobby pieces of rat shit like you! Judging us because of what we do, motherfucker you have no idea what most of us are going through! Most of us aren't robbing stores for the hell of it! We do it because we need the money! Some of us are hungry, some of us are just family members trying to feed our family, or better yet, some of us could just be trying to earn money to pay for the life of a loved one! But no, instead of helping us, we're looked down upon for what we do..." I stopped, catching my breath with angry breathing.

"SOME OF US EVEN DO SHAMEFUL THINGS FOR MONEY! IN THE END, WE RUIN OUR OWN DIGNITY WHEN ALL WE GET PAID ARE LIES AND A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS DIMES!" I said, angrily kicking the back seat of the driver. "So fuck you, you rich fuck. God, if you people didn't take my gun away I'd shoot you right between your motherfucking eyes!" I shouted, slumping back into the car seat.

"We're here." The driver said as he parked the car in front of a police station. "Whatever, come on, let's just get this over with. I can't stand being in the same car as you two." I said, getting out of the car and follow the agents inside the police station. "So, what's the plan? Just get me to confess and you have cops waiting for me outside the room and have me in cuffs and finally lock me up?" I asked them.

"You're a real glutton for punishment, aren't you Y/N?" One of them asks me, "Oh yeah, like I'm all about being punished. Man, fuck you, I just want to get this shit over with, you hear me?" I asked them. "No shit. Trust me, I want to as well. And if you keep giving me shit, I'll cut this short and send your ass to a nice cold cell in the back with the big dogs." The agent on the right said as he knocked on the cell and a large black wolf rose out of the shadows.

I just rolled my eyes, pulled back, and spat at the wolf directly in his face, purposely angering him. "Sit your punk ass back down. Bitchass motherfucker." I replied, following the agent with a lack of fear of that piece of shit in that cell. Hell, it should be him who should pray that I don't end up in his cell, cause I'll make that big fat dipshit my bitch, especially he should make sure not to drop the soap, especially in my presence.