Chapter 6: Killer Joe

Y/N's POV

"That movie was honestly not all that it was cracked up to be." Diane sighed, letting out a tired yawn afterward as she followed beside me, hugging my arm and leaning her head on my shoulder.

" Diane sighed, letting out a tired yawn afterward as she followed beside me, hugging my arm and leaning her head on my shoulder

"What? Yes, it was!" I told her as we walked down the hallway along with a few other humans and animals.

"Still, if you don't mind me saying, you're making this a whole lot better than I ever thought you would be. I'm proud of you for finally making a change in your new life. You're not doing any crime, hell, you're even wearing new clothes instead of that same raggedy coat you were in the day we met!" She exclaimed and I blushed at the comment. "Really? I thought the coat looked good on me.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" Diane asked me as we walked down a street, and I honestly found it funny how Diane was growing impatient to know who Darkwolf is because I told her that I couldn't say it out in public because I was scared someone else would be hearing. Then again, it wouldn't be surprising if someone was, because Darkwolf has only been around for what? 7 days or something? And already there are action figures, merchandise, and people trying to catch Darkwolf in the act.

"So, since you claim to 'Know' who Darkwolf is..." She said, air quoting the words 'Know.' "What kind of martial arts does he know?" She asked me and I smirked, "American Boxing, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Hapkido, Jujitsu, Aiki Jutsu, Krav Maga, Capoeira, and Kickboxing." I told her and her face was more than enough to make me chuckle. "He knows all those?!" She exclaimed and I put my finger to my mouth and she quickly got the gesture.

"Sorry, but still, how the hell does he know all of those?" She asked me and I just shrugged. "I don't know, he never told me how he learned all of those but he did," I replied as we both continued walking away from the movie theater. "But, wait, how the hell do you know Darkwolf? The guy hasn't even been around for that long and he has you as his number one phone call?" She asked me and I smirked.

"I guess I'm just popular with some people who prefer to keep their lives a secret," I told her as I tried to match up with her pace since she seemed somewhat eager to make it back to my place, it was almost she was forcing her legs to advance rapidly, and I guess she was using Darkwolf's true identity as motivation, which I honestly found funny because I can tell she will only be massively disappointed by the end of this when she finds out it's me all along. Then again, how she is not figuring out so quickly honestly surprises me, but wait, if she knows it's me underneath the whole body paint, then why hasn't she said anything about me? She didn't even drop hints that she knew, though, I suddenly grew suspicions that she did know but was waiting for me to trust her enough to tell her. Of course, I did trust her enough to tell her, mainly because she's very trustworthy when it comes to secrets.

"Yeah, but, Darkwolf and I go way back. Hell, we've been going back ever since we were babies. We're practically brothers! The guy had my back every step of the way, he even taught me a few moves myself!" I told her, chuckling at the 'Since we were babies' part since Darkwolf and I are the same person, so it made me laugh how we were both born the same day because...well, he's me. "So, you two knew each other since birth?" She asked me and I grew an embarrassed blush since I may have exaggerated myself a bit.