Chapter 3: Bad Boys

Y/N's POV

"So, let's talk about you. What made you into a criminal?" Diane asked me and I just slumped back into my chair as I took a bite out of the burger she stole for me from the mess hall. "Well, you're wrong on one thing." I told her, making her raise an eyebrow as she puts one leg over the other. "Oh, and what would that be?" She asked me and I smirked at her, raising myself up as I took another from the burger. "It was a 'Who'" I corrected her as I delved into the origins of my past...

Flashback's POV

I was walking to my locker to gather some textbooks for class when I saw my locker was being raided by the cops and the principal. And there he was, Alex Gulper, smirking like the same piece of shit he always is. He stopped leaning against the wall and walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Say anything and I'll kill you. You're done L/N. I want you out of my school for good." He said with an evil grin as he left.

"What the hell was he talking about?" I asked myself before I heard rapid footsteps and was tackled to the ground by the cops, "There he is! We got him! Hell of a pack you got hiding in that locker of yours kid!" One of the cops said as he cuffed me, all the while Alex was at the end of the hall smirking evilly as the principal presented me with a bag filled with pot in his gloved hand. "Why Y/N? Why? Of all the people I expected to have this would be you. You were such a good student! Straight A's! 100 test scores! Why?" Mr.Micheals asked me with a distraught look.

"What!? THAT'S NOT MINE! YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE IT'S MINE!" I shouted, calling them out on their bullshit, "No evidence huh? Then why the hell did we find it in your locker?" The officers asked me, "Oh come on! It was planted! How fucking stupid are you, people?! It was obviously Alex!" I shouted at Mr.Micheals who just shook his head. "Regardless. It was found in your locker, and, Y/N, I'm afraid but...you're expelled." He said as he handed the bag of pot to the officers as they dragged me away.

"ALEX! I KNOW YOU'RE AROUND THAT CORNER YOU SON OF A BITCH! MARK MY WORDS! I'LL FIND YOU AND I'LL FUCKING SHOOT YOU AND DUMP YOUR FUCKING BODY AT THE DOCKS! YOU'LL RUE THE DAY YOU DID THIS! YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKER! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'RE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKER! DEAD."

Y/N's POV

"Oh my goodness..." Diane gasped, writing everything down in the process, "After that, I was sent to juvenile hall. I was let out and was told that since my record was so critical, I was no longer allowed to re-enter the educational system." I told her as small tears cried their way out of my eyes and down to my cheeks. "Because of Alex, my life was ruined. Though listen, I should tell you something, and this is going to be between us but--" I reached over and paused the recorder.

"Between you and me. You can tell this to the cops if you want, but before I die, I'm going to find that smug son of a bitch, hunt him down, and kill him the way I've been planning to since that incident with me and the cops." I whispered next to her ear, seeing it twitch. "You get me?" I asked her and she nodded, yet her expression looked merciless, which sort of shocked me since I expected her to look scared but she looked cool as a cucumber. "Mr.L/N, think rationally, what is killing Alex going to achieve?" She asked me, not bothering to unpause the recorder. "What will it achieve? I'm so glad you asked Diane." I said as I began to pace around the room with my hands folded behind me.

"Tell me, Diane, have you ever heard about the story of Julius Ceasar and the pirates?" I asked her. "No, why?" She asked me. "Well, let's begin from the start. So there was once a young Julius Ceasar who was kidnapped by pirates yes?" I asked her and she nodded, folding her hands together.

"Well, after paying off the ransom, Julius Ceasar went off to raise an army, which he used to capture the pirates and crucified them," I told her and she didn't look surprised in the slightest. "I want the feeling of revenge to be perfect. Alex ruined my life, and now? Now I want to take his life. Fist or bullet, it doesn't matter. All that does matter is that as long as he's alive today, only I get the right to kill him, and I'll gladly risk prison time if it meant killing Alex in the most horrible way possible." I told her and she just nodded, writing everything down.