Chapter 4: Knives Out

Y/N's POV

"Damn it! Come on! Hurry!" I ushered myself as I ran across the street and stopped at the corner of the alley Diane was pulled into. "Mr.F sends his regards..." The hooded figure said as he drew a revolver out from his coat and aimed it at Diane. "Hey! Asshole!" I called out to him as I picked up a brick. As he turned around, I pulled my arm back and threw the brick square into his snout, "Aaaah!" He screamed as the brick fell to the ground. Diane swiftly delivered a jab punch into his crotch, and then a right hook into his stomach, and then jumped and delivered a clean roundhouse kick to his face, making him spin and slam his snout into the wall. "Oh!" I exclaimed as he fell onto his back, completely knocked out from that kick.

"Damn! That was so hot! How did you do that?" I asked her as I reached down and picked up her glasses which came off of her snout when she jumped, handing them back to her. "Well, since you have little knowledge of what that was, that, my friend, was an example of CQC." She replied smugly as she took back her glasses and placed them back onto her snout.

"Alright Y/N. Here's your chance. Execute it." I told myself internally before I took a deep breath and exhaled, "So, do you reconsider?" I asked her with a seductive smile, she just raised an eyebrow and returned the same smirk. "Do you think I'm going to just up and reconsider even when you saved me? N to the O." She said smugly as she walked out of the alleyway, radioing a team of officers to pick up the unconscious body.

"Although..." She said, putting her radio back into her coat, "You did save me, and you did agree to our deal. Tell you what, if you want US to be a thing, then do what you did for me, to others." She said and I gave her a confused expression, her expression however showed that she was annoyed that I didn't understand the first time. "Oh Jesus Christ, what I mean is that you should do what you did for me, for others. As in, try to save others from harm, you know? Like, be a hero or a vigilante or something." She told me and I finally understood what she meant.

"Well...shit, I guess for you? It's worth it. I'm not a simp, i-i just genuinely have a thing for you, you know?" I told her and she rolled her eyes. "Just skip the cliches. We both know what you're really after~." She said as she swooshed her tail around slowly, "I mean, no, not really but if you want to give me some tail, that would be fine by me--" "The last thing I would ever give you, even if we are dating, would be a piece of this ass. Try anything and I'll give you a piece of my mind." She said as she popped her neck and took a piece of paper out and wrote something on it and then shoved it into my chest.

"Wait, did you say we are dating?--" "Don't think too much into it. Let's just...you know, get to know each other first. Then, we'll see from there~." She said, leaning in closer and planting a soft kiss on my cheek, making my skin underneath turn red. "Noon. Don't be late." She said as she walked out of the alleyway. "Uh, is it okay for a parole officer to be dating the offender?" I asked her and she shrugged as she disappeared into the other corner.

"Okay Y/N. Don't screw it up. Don't jump into deep shit, just try and have friendly chats with her and just don't be a creep...but also, she does have a point." I said, remembering what she said about me being a hero and a vigilante. "Maybe I'll try. Maybe I'll even redeem myself." I said, using her words as motivation. "Uugh..." I heard a groan behind me, which made me realize something.

How about we start now.

"You." I said, walking up to the now conscious hitman lying on the floor. I raised my foot and slam it into his chest, "Gah!" He shrieked as blood came out of his nostrils, drenching his teeth in blood as it slid into his mouth. "Who sent you." I said, not bothering to repeat myself. "That's none of your business, wolf--" I raise my foot once again and kick it into his snout, spraying his blood against the floor. "It is now. Now, I don't plan on repeating myself all night, so until I get what I want, I'll just play footsie with your face." I told him, repeatedly kicking him before he finally squealed.