Chapter 5: Pain & Gain

Several Days Later...

Narrator's POV

Several days have passed ever since Y/N and Diane had gone out on their first date, but after using Diane's words as motivation to finally redeem himself after what he has done in the past, Y/N now stalks the night as a vigilante, stopping any crime he can in an attempt to finally tell himself and the world that he is changed. Remember. Fate nor the universe won't change your life, it will only change if you find the right motivation to make that change happen. Life won't just hand you a tissue whenever you cry, the only one who will do that is you. But don't give up just yet, because you have at least until somewhere in your life to make something out of yourself. Don't give up just yet, because as long as you're still walking, you are making a change, you just need to concentrate more to notice.

As of right now. Two wolves were holding up a lamb and her little girl at gunpoint in an alley as the tall wolf snatched the purse out of the mother's hand. "I'll be taking that, thank you." The wolf said as the other aimed the gun at the mother. However, they were both completely unaware of the shadow figure standing on the edge of the roof beside them.

"Huh?" One of the wolves noticed the shadow in the moonlight and turned around to see a dark wolf with red eyes staring down at him. "Who the hell is that?" The wolf asked as his hand shook nervously while the wolf on the edge stared back down at him.

The wolf didn't say anything once he was noticed and instead jumped off of the edge and as he came down, he landed a roundhouse kick against one of the wolves, launching him against the wall

He then dashed to the other wolf and instantly disarmed the gun out of his hand and elbowed the wolf in the stomach and then elbowed him in his snout before returning with a 180 right hook to the side of his face. The wolf tried to hit the dark wolf but he blocked his sloppy punch and pulled him forward, only returning with a headbutt and then with a knee to his stomach and then a deep jab punch into the wolf's snout, and with that, the wolf fell to the ground unconscious.

"Hey!" The other wolf caught the dark wolf's attention, as he turned around, he saw the other wolf aiming at him at gunpoint. However, the dark wolf quickly determined his attack.

The dark wolf ducked as the bullet missed, he then ran to the wolf and disarmed the gun out of his hand and then punched him clean into his throat and then grabbed him and threw him over him, and ended him with a single slam kick down onto his snout, knocking him unconscious. The dark wolf turned to the lamb who held her daughter defensively.

The dark wolf smiled and reached down, picking up the lamb's purse and walking up to her, handing the purse back. "Thank you..." The lamb replied and the dark wolf just shook his head. "No need to thank me." He replied in a deep growling voice as he turned his head down to face the little lamb who shivered as his red eyes flashed down to her. "I'm not the bad guy kid."