Chapter 8: Ocean's 8

Y/N's POV

Diane and I were driving down to Fisk tower, alongside other patrol cars riding beside her. "So, what do you want me to do once we get there?" I asked her. "Okay, let's go over the plan one more time. You are going to rope climb up to the very final floor and take out the guards at the top with your...ninja skills?" Diane paused slowly. "Yeah...ninja skills." I replied, albeit in an offended manner as those 'Ninja skills' took a shit load more than just a simple backbone to master.

"Okay, moving on. We discovered the windows are made out of bulletproof glass, but luckily for us, you can swoop in from the rooftop entrance and make your way into his office, of course, we are expecting him to barricade himself inside of his office, so you'll have to figure out some way to get in." Diane said to me as we both continued to drive towards Fisk Tower.

By the time we got there, the whole precinct was crowded with news teams, a crowd of spectators, and a load of S.W.A.T trucks and squad cars swarming the whole building. "WILSON FISK! THIS IS NYPD! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR MASS MURDER. BLACKMAIL. KIDNAPPING. ARMS DEALING. CONSPIRACY. TERRORISM. MASS DESTRUCTION. THEFT. SMUGGLING. BRIBERY. INCRIMINATION. TREASON. CORRUPTION. EMBEZZLEMENT. EXTORTION. ILLEGAL DEALINGS. VANDALISM. POLLUTION. PROSTITUTION. GAMBLING. HACKING. SLANDER. SMUGGLING!" The captain yelled into a megaphone.

"Jesus. Wilson's wanted all for that? No wonder. Hey, please tell me he's getting life imprisonment for this." I asked Diane and he gave me a smug confused face. "Right. You said you were, my bad." I replied as I gestured for her to park somewhere discreetly.

"What are you doing?" Diane asked me as I grabbed the weapons case and got out of the car. "Y/N! Where are you going?! We have got to tell the captain about this--" "No way Jose. If he sees me, he'll have his men surround me and gun me down in a second, and if he sees you with me and you try to protect me from him, he'll arrest you and you'll lose your job, or worse, he'll have your ass gunned down too. And if you get killed unjustly because of me, then I may never live with myself even after death." I told her as I took my shit and went into an alleyway to get my gear all ready.

Diane's POV

I groaned and unbuckled my seat belt and got out of my car, locking it and then running after Y/N, "Y/N--" I stopped when I didn't see him in the alley, despite the fact it was a dead end. "Y/N?" I called out to him. "Up here, Diane." He replied and I jolted, looking up to see him on the edge of the roof, menacingly holding his billy club in his hand. "...be careful. Please." I told him and he saluted me.

"Don't be cocky Y/N. You're not going up against a hamster. You're going up against a fucking crime lord that's 6'5 and has muscles that weigh around 350 pounds." I told him and he nodded. "Got it. But don't worry. I can take him." He replied and left. "Good luck then."

(Timeskip)

Y/N's POV

"Hnngh! Grr! Ugh..." I groaned as I rope climbed my way up to the roof by one of the corners. "Come on Y/N, you're almost there! Just keep pushing!" I groaned and continued to climb up. "Honestly, if people heard me like this they would assume something suggestive, of course, I can't blame them since the way I'm groaning sounds so fucking suggestive that they could think anything and it would be that," I said between huffing as I continued to rope climb my way up.

"Fucking shit why does this tower have to be so fucking tall? Why couldn't this asshole settle for a fucking mansion, it's not like anyone's going to rob it considering how fucking dangerous this fat fuck is, matter of fact people should consider me a fucking Daredevil for even going through with this!" I groaned. "Hey. That name...it has a nice ring to it." I chuckled.