Part 12

"Hana. I don't mean to be rude. But can you actually shut the fuck up im trying to sleep" Daisy said with her head buried in her pillow clearly hungover from last night.
"Sorry I'll be out soon so you can sleep in peace" I said
"Where are you going" She asked
"Just to the cafe with Taehyung and Jungkook" I searched through my wardrobe for a hoodie to shove on.
"Ok. Take your time" She said turning over and closing her eyes.
And I left to go meet Taehyung... and Jungkook
—————
I got to the cafe with Taehyung and Jungkook. Them both sitting next to each other and me opposite them. I tried to not make as much eye contact with Jungkook as possible, though his huge brown eyes just stared at me with a slight smirk.

It got even worse.

We ordered our food, Taehyung ordering some waffles to share with Jungkook and I just had a milkshake. We all went on our phones for a bit until I felt Jungkooks shoe touch mine. Probably an accident so I moved my foot away from his. But no, he moved his closer to mine touching my shoe again. Trying to play footsies with me under the table. Is he joking? He's got some nerve especially when Tae is next to him.

I looked up at him and he stuck his tongue on the inside of his cheek smiling with it. I raised my eyebrows at him and he just avoided eye contact with me.

"Ok. I'm gonna go toilet before food comes" Tae said leaving to go to the toilet leaving me and Jungkook alone. I watched as Taehyung was fully out of sight until I turned to Jungkook.

"Are you being serious" I said moving my shoes away from his crossing them on my chair
"What?" He played dumb
"What game are you playing Jungkook seriously" I questioned him
"I wouldn't call this a game" He smirked
"Well ever since I started talking to Hobi your acting this way" I said
"Wait... your not jealous are you?" I laughed at him
"Do you really think I'd be jealous of Hobi" He sat resting his back on the chair
"Isn't that why your doing this?" I asked
"Your mind is full of fake scenarios Hana. Don't flatter yourself" He crossed his arms going on his phone.

Is he for real? What does my fake scenarios have to do with any of this. Bit rude. Not the point, he didn't even give me a proper answer. I'm so sick of this and I have to dance with him again tomorrow! And I actually have to do it because if I don't then I'll get kicked out, and I'll be more embarrassed.
I'll just have to suck it up it's only for a couple of weeks.