Part 13

Dance was an early start. The earlier we started the earlier we could finish to have the whole day to ourselves.
"Hana... are you feeling better now?" Don came up to me as I was stretching
"Yeah I am now. Sorry for rushing out the other day"
"It's absolutely fine. Your a quick learner so I'm sure you will catch up" he smiled walking away to the front of the studio stretching with Julie.

I learnt the dance routine that I missed out on pretty quickly. Dancing with Jungkook was easy because he knew everything. It wasn't that bad now, I just had to think that nothing is going to happen between us, and it's just a dance. It will be over within a few weeks.
"OK READY! FULL ROUTINE THREE TWO ONE" Julie clapped and yelled at everyone in the studio to begin the routine with their partners. Everyone was completely in sync. I just had to concentrate.

It came to the part where Jungkook had to gently touch me from my shoulder to my stomach. I don't know why. But as his fingertips glided smoothly down my body, it felt weird. My breath shook and I heard him silently laugh in my ear along with a smirk that I saw he pulled through the mirror. I don't know what it was, It made me feel flustered, quite nervous.
———
We finally finished todays section of the routine, which was an end of a day. Finally. I grabbed my bag from the corner of the room putting it in my shoulder to leave. But I felt a grip on my wrist that pulled me back turning me around to see Jungkook.

"What" I asked him
"What are you doing now?" He questioned me, still holding onto my wrist
"Nothing much. Why" I said
"Do you wanna go into town?" He asked me. Me and him? Go into town?
"Ok. I'll message Tae to come as well" I say reaching for my phone in my pocket but he took my phone out of my hand.
"Just the two of us" He said as his brown big eyes glared into mine. Just me and him? No Taehyung. Just the two of us...
"Why not Taehyung?" I questioned him.
"He's in English. Just thought it would be fun me and you" He shrugged

"Ok fine. Can I put my bag in my room quickly" I asked him and with that he nodded and we both walked back to my dorm to dump my bag in there.