2x06

That's Nothing I Had To Remember

Skipped episode 5 because Chase didn't fit into that episode since it was around Lizzie and Hope in the maze

Sorry for it being a shorter chapter, just trying to get my groove back

_____
-3rd Pov-

Freya walks up to Josie. "And how old are you claiming to be?" she questioned.

"21...ish."

"Mm." Freya sits down. "Relax. It's called 'the Big Easy' for a reason. I'm Freya. I hear you've been asking around the Quarter for me."

"I'm Josie. I'm a student at the Salvatore School. Mystic Falls?"

"Yeah, I've heard of it. My wife's got an eye on it for our son."

"I kind of need your help. There's this spell that I'm kind of trying to reverse engineer."

"I'm sure one of your teachers can help you with that." Freya stands up.

Josie cuts her off. "An ancient Japanese black magic purge spell?"

Freya's face falls and she leans on the table. "Those aren't the kind of spells school kids should be messing with," she whispers. "You should go home."

She starts to walk away but Josie stops her again. "Wait. You have photos in your home of someone you don't recognize. Feels like you should know them, but you don't?"

Freya turns around. "How did you know that?"

"We've all forgotten people. It doesn't matter what I say. The spell that I need is the only way that you're gonna remember for yourself."

_____
-Normal Pov-

I look over at my sister and let out a big sigh. "Things would get done faster if she wasn't busy flirting with the schools quarterback." they then get scolded by the councilman. I clear my throat and walk over to her. "Flirting much." I lean down and she scoffs.

"Shut up. It's not like that."

I raise my eyebrows and look away. "Right."

Hope makes a noise that makes me look back over to her and then at the ground just as Lizzie comes out from under the table. "What the..."

"Don't 'gah' me. Get both of your asses under here." I roll my eyes and kneel and crawl under the table.

"I am too big for this." I look at the pit.