2x09

I couldn't Have Done This Without You

Skipped the Christmas episode, sorry

_____

    After everything that has happened with the whole Krampus thing. Chase has tried to rest for a bit but, his mind keeps playing over what happened. Clarke sort of kind of helped then said goodbye which made Chase feel just a bit bad. Clarke had grown on him, not that he will admit to anyone. But Clarke had sounded pretty sincere and Chase had felt bad.

    Chase rubs his temples. "Hey, Ace?" he looks up to MG.

    "Yes?"

    "You do know we have class right? You're gonna be late."

    "I'll be fine."

    "If you say so." MG walks out.

    Chase sighs standing up and putting his backpack over his shoulder. He walks out the door, looking around. "This is gonna blow." he walks.

    He stops as he spots Hope just as she looks up and spots him. "Chase, hey."

    "Lost?"

    "You have no idea. A lot has changed since we were gone."

    "But it seems we have stayed the same."

    "Hey, remember Alyssa Chang."

    "You mean the girl who was practically obsessed with me."

    She chuckles. "Yeah, her. She took over my room and now we have to share."

    Chase hisses. "And you hate it."

    "How could you tell?" she mockingly said. "I mean, you were able to get your room back and its a single as well. Why did I get the worst of the draw?"

    "Hey, if you want I can give you my room and I can just bunk with someone else." he puts his arm over her shoulder.

    She sighs. "I can't do that. It's your room. I'll be fine. I can manage."

    He snorts. "With Alyssa Chang? You sure?"

    "Yeah. Promise if I can't handle it, I'll ambush your room. Even if your asleep." She smiles.

    He laughs. "I'll take your word for it."

    "You two are late for class." Chase turns around, removing his arm from Hope and sees Alaric. "Or are you two lost?"