2x07

It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough

AnJust a warning, I changed to 3rd person in the middle of this because I felt it would be betterSo the story will be in 3rd person

An
Just a warning, I changed to 3rd person in the middle of this because I felt it would be better
So the story will be in 3rd person

_____

    I sigh as I lean on the edge of the bed, my mind racing. I look up as someone knocks on my door. "What?" I stand up.

_____

    "Do I really have to be here?" I question, looking over at Lizzie.

    "Uh, yes, you do. We're supposed to be taking care of Malivore. You can't exactly do that while you're having an angsty teen boy moment." I look up and see Hope sitting down at the bench. "Reporting for portal duty! I brought backup."

    "This was a terrible idea." I sigh.

_

    There is a terrible, awkward,  silence, which is honestly hurting my brain. I keep avoiding trying to look at Josie. "So, this is...nice, right?" Lizzie chuckles. "Together again."

    "It's great."

    "It's awesome."

    "Is it possible to die from awkwardness." Chase sarcastically whispered.

    "I mean, for the three of you not to be talking to each other just because you're competing for the love of the same garden gnome...and well, one of you competing with said gnome. I think we're more evolved than that as women."

    "Absolutely." Hope agreed.

    "Without a doubt."

    "Good. Because, personally, I've never been better. My work paid off. My mind is sharp. All perceived mental breakdowns were a figment of my imagination fed by two manipulative vampires who will remain forever my enemies."

    "What's going on with Sebastian?"

    "Headmaster Downton Abbey wants to enroll him to keep him off the streets. But after deliberately letting me think that I was unwell, I will not let that happen."

    "You should forgive MG." Josie suggests.

    "Never."

    "He didn't want to hurt you."

    "He hid things from me. Zero stars."