Part 4

~~~Koda POV~~~

Ella was teasing me, being all seductive and whispering in my ear. So I did it back. I was kissing and nibbling at her neck, I could tell it was working. Her breathing changed and her body relaxed. "Round two?" I asked as I kissed below her ear. She was really getting into it, then she snapped out of it. "No, everyone is up. It's too risky, they all just waltz into my room when they feel like it." She pouted as she spoke. "Are you sure?" I asked as I went back to kissing her neck. She groaned as she dropped onto her back on the bed. "Alright, alright. So not here. Where then?" I asked as I laid down beside her. She turned to look at me. "Well I'm sure you don't live in the street..." She said as she ran her finger gently down my chest.

I jumped up off the bed, a lot quicker than I was meaning to. I really try my best to be a normal speed around her, the more normal I am, the less she pushes for answers. I scooped her up off the bed and flung her over my shoulder. "Right let's go." She just started giggling uncontrollably. "Put me down." She struggled to say through the laughter. I gently placed her back on her feet. "What's the problem?" I asked with a grin, she just stood there with her hands on her hips... In all her naked glory. "Alright, I suppose we can get dressed first." I said as I leaned down and kissed her. We got dressed then I went to jump back out the window. "What are you doing?" She asked shocked. "Leaving... The way I came in?"

I said as I leaned against the window sill. "I can't just casually walk down stairs with you." I laughed, she just frowned. "We're on the second floor, what if you get hurt." She said as she walked towards me, she's sweet for being concerned. She stopped right in front of me, so she could look down at the ground below. I rested my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me. "I'll be fine. This isn't even high up." I said then I kissed her on the cheek. Like that I was out the window and on the ground below. She just stood there in awe. She then quickly made her way downstairs and met me outside. "So where are we going?" She asked, excited.

"Well first of all we get in the car." I said as I grabbed her hand, leading her in the right direction. We came to a stop beside my Evo V. Her eyes just we wide as she looked at me with disbelief. Even when I unlocked the car she didn't believe me. "Come on, get in the car." I laughed as I held the door open for her. Once she was in the car we were off. I live in a high rise apartment in the city. She again thought I was lying when we got there. "Sweetie, how would I have a keycard to get into the parking lot if I didn't live here?" I chuckled as we drove in. She just pouted as I drove to my parking spot. I opened her door for her and held out my hand. I took her up to my apartment, I'm on the 15th floor.

She just stood there with her mouth open when we walked in. "No." Was all she managed to say. I stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her. "It's not very big. Just one bedroom." I said as she just kept staring. "Let me show you around." I dropped my arms and grabbed her hand.

This is the lounge/living room