Chapter 25

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Even though Hana predicted Kisaki's deal to Hanma would happen in two more days, she can't really be fully sure, thus she kept an eye on Kisaki, especially at school.

Kisaki sweated nervously as he could feel Hana's eyes on him. Did she find out? No. Impossible. He shuts his notebook and stood up.

"Where are you going, kisaki?" Hana asked. "Bell's about to run off. You're not one to skip classes."

Kisaki looked at her and forced out a smile, "Tachibana. Yeah, i was about to go see her."

Hana giggled, "you've never spoken to her in public or in private, Kisaki. I doubt she'll accept your love.

Kisaki felt an arrow stab to his heart. "Shut up! I'm not confessing, i just wanna see her!"

Hana hummed, "are you even friends with her yet?"

"Yes!"

Hana squinted her eyes playfully at him, "sus."

"Nothing is sus here, shuddup." Kisaki pushed up his glasses but then the bell rings. Groaning, he returned to his seat and glared at the beaming Hana.

Notebook. Hana noted. Kisaki's been holding at that one book for dear life. She looked away when kisaki turned his vision at her.

When classes were dismissed, Hana followed Kisaki around and find him mumbling something that maybe part of his plans.

Predicting where he's probably gonna walk, she walked on the other side of the road so she can 'accidentally' meet kisaki.

Seeing her target, she jumped up and down while making herself look more tired. Running towards Kisaki, she bumped harshly to him while sneakily snatched his book and put it inside her own bag. Kisaki scowled as he dropped down to the ground and searched for his glasses.

"SORRY KISAKI!" Hana shouted as she quickly runs way from him.

Kisaki frowned more. That bitch!

Standing up and cleaning his clothes, Kisaki noticed that his book has gone missing and he quickly fumbled around. Shit! Did she get it?!

Meanwhile, Hana was smirking to herself as she read Kisaki's books full of plans from oldest to newest.

- join toman, control mikey, be the strongest and fearest man.
X failed. Mikey's not the top commander. Akashi Hana.

- Akashi is not a simple girl, plan carefully. No sign of person who she cherish, except for a guy named Sanzu. Or she called Haru, who looks close to her. Get close to him first.
X failed. He's too sus of me and my social skills to convince him sucks, high chance he either tell on Hana or he'll keep an eye on me himself without telling her.
- my flan backfired and he threatened to tell on me to Hana if i keep this up.