𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊🎴

Izana's Pov

Izana's Pov

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I stared at Kakucho, sure that it was about the girl.

His eyes followed my own, looking back at me. "It's about the girl. Where are her parents?.. why would you take her in, Izana? That's unlike yourself to do that. She's another responsibility and I know you don't like unnecessary burdens. " Kakucho stated, a strong eye contact between him and I.

I broke it by closing my eyes shut. "So that's how you truly feel?" I muttered, taking in a small breath. "Yes." He musters out, a concern on his face as I looked back up.

I let the next part silence out before telling him, "She's not a burden because I'm secretly using her for something and she's gonna help me get information without even knowing it." I lied, smiling a little, Kakucho's eyes grew only the slightest. "What do you mean?" He questioned.

"We don't really understand how or what is the main goal for Kisaki and Hanma, they decided to join our side. They were a part of Toman so why'd they all of a sudden choose to fight against them. I've talked to Kisaki about it and he only seems to give me the 'just'... but he is hiding a lot more that I would like to know of. I would like to no more about Manjiro Sano and his relation to Kisaki." I confessed, not really caring of how I sounded. Kakucho stayed silent, leaning against the wall outskirts of the warehouse.

"I see.. So y/n's your little pon." He muttered, looking down with crossed arms. "Mhm." I hummed, another lie. I didn't feel ashamed, nor guilty for 'using her'. In fact, I'm pretty sure I just saved her.

What would that poor child do without me? It's not like the mother was planning on leaving her on the street at midnight to come back and act all goody two shoes towards her. She abandoned her.

"Go check the front for our members. I'm going inside." I order as kakucho complied walking around the building, disappearing as he turned the corner.

_________________________________________

Author's Pov

Present time.

"AT THE MOMENT, TOMAN MANJI GANG DOESN'T KNOW WE'RE HERE, YET. I WANT ONLY ONE THING FROM THEM... SANO MANJIRO, MIKEY."

"Toman Manji?" You whispered lowly as you slowly walked toward the crowd of giant guys who stood there listening to their leader. "IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH PEOPLE WE ARE GOING TO FACE IN THIS BATTLE, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T LOSE. I WON'T LOSE. I will obtain Mikey and tame him." Izana simply said, unconsciously mumbling the last part to himself.

You on the other hand was very confused and curious. You stood behind the people, staring at their backs. Until you felt your nose start to itch from the inside causing you accidently sneezed out loud. The silent crowd all cocked their heads behind in unison to see your terrified expression. "Hey! Why the fuck is there a little girl here?!!" One man shouted. All the glares and scary looking expressions scared and intimidated you as you started to back away slowly.

Izana's attention went straight toward you. He then looked away signaling a guy that you don't know to take you. The black haired male obeyed and walked toward you from the group. "C'mere." He mumbled as he walked passed you. You followed densely.

He brought you back into the warehouse where he then pointed to the box. You immediately laying down in an long box. "Who are you?" You asked as you layed on your side, looking up at the guy. His slender eyes glancing at you before blinking. "Koko. Night Night." He waved before walking away toward the door to leave you all alone in the place.

You were really exhausted and as you layed there, your eyes felt heavier and heavier each second. The last thing you could pick up was the echoing voice of Izana from outside as you fell into slumber...

To be continued...