𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓🎴

A man with the Bonten tattoo

You stopped walking. Heart skipping a few beats at the well-fitted man that casually walked passed you within the closed-in hallway... From the look on your face, you were totally not expecting a man with a Bonten Tattoo to just walk in when you needed it the most.

It felt too good to be true as you turned your head over your shoulder to see the mix of black and lilac strands of hair sway as he lazily walked with his hands tucked into the pockets of his purple jeans.

But then, he stopped mid walk with a hum, glancing over his shoulder making direct eye contact with you.

His droopy purple eyes scanned your face with a blank stare. He seemed to sense your awareness around him which made the male more diverted. "Do you need something?" He spoke as you shook your head out of your thoughts, turning to face him as he does the same.

There you stood... Face to face with the tall criminal that could do the unexpected at any moment.

What was there for you to loose?

At that moment, you trudged over to the man that hadn't expressed any emotion since he seen you, staring up at his features which seemed a little familiar.

"Are you a member of Bonten?..." You calmly asked, though you felt your legs tremble underneath you as the guy leaned down, his face close up to yours as he examined your face from left to right causing you to gulp down the lump in your throat that formed.

"Yes? What's it to ya?" The man huffed, leaning back to his original position. You were carefully scanning through how you should handle the situation since you didn't want to find out how dangerous this criminal really was, so you simply asked..

"What's your name?"

...

"Eh? My name?"

The man seemed confused while his face turned bitter at the random question. He preceded to glance around the hall before facing you once more with a sigh.

"Haitani Ran and who are you? Be careful of what you say next girl." Ran added, glaring down at you with suspicion, his hand found it's way to the gun in suit pocket as your eyes widened.

Something in your brain snapped as you quickly recollected the man who stood a meter away from you. He was in Tenjiku back then...

"Where's Izana?..." You asked as Ran's face went completely puzzled and perplexed, taking a step back as he took in the sight of your whole figure.
"Who are you?"

"Y/n. Your friend remember? In Tenjiku..."

"No way...

The little girl y/n?... His darling?..." Ran muttered in complete shock, surprised at the sight before him. You nodded with a wide smile as you watched his reactions to the news.

"What are you doing in a strip club? I haven't seen your name in the records of any where involving this kind of occupation." Ran leaned against the wall, crossing his arms with a slight smile.

"I was looking for Bonten."

"What for?" Ran questioned, you sighing as you scratched the back of your head. "I need to see him."

Ran went quiet, knowing exactly of whom you were talking about. The purple-haired male's smile faded as he looked away.

"Izana is no longer.." Ran broke the news, avoiding the tense eyes of your own that only stared at him.

Then the tears started to fill them. "He's dead!?! Why!!.." You yelled in complete disbelief, feeling your heart drop into the pit of your stomach, Ran just stayed quiet as he looked at you in a monotone bland stare with unfiltered eyes.

"He couldn't follow instructions, let's just say he betrayed our boss and paid the price." Ran sighed, you in denial of what your ears were hearing.

It got silent. The only thing heard was the muffled music coming from downstairs.
...

"Anyway, I have a meeting with the self righteous prick down the hall- it was a pleasure running into you y/n, don't get into trouble now." The man cooed, changing the subject before walking away with a whistle down the hall.

You just stood there, watching Ran walk into the room and disappearing behind the door as it closed and locked.

To be continued...