𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓🎴

You heaved, runing as fast as you could to get away from the building a few meters away

You heaved, runing as fast as you could to get away from the building a few meters away. Preying that the guy that was supposed to watch you wouldn't notice your disappearance.

You shivered from the current breeze that hit you on all limbs as adrenaline randomly kicked in. Goosebumps crawled up your spine from the decreased temperature, however that was the least of your problems.

If it wasn't obvious enough, you were worried about Toman (people that you consider as friends) and what Izana would do to them. Of course you looked up to the man that brought you in, helped you in your most vulnerable when your horrible mother wasn't there. It hasn't been that long since your only parent abandoned you, but it feels like ages - you felt that you had nothing to do with yourself, truthfully. 

The only thing that you felt gave some purpose was to follow such a deliberate and strong leader - He was the one. Intimidating and could body most people within seconds if they were in the distance of his foot. You knew this the moment you saw him practice.

But you weren't scared, and you planned to stand up for yourself and Toman, well.. 

try.. at the least..

_________________________________________

The sounds of gurgling was heard making your blood run cold, witnessing what it looked to be a man laying on the ground knocked out, a stream of blood running from his nose with none other than Izana standing over him, his foot burying the poor fellas face into the cold harsh cement. Your eyes widened at the realization that it was Shion, his own servant passed out under him.

"You are fucking weak aren't you?" Izana questioned with a smug smile while leaning down with an arm placed against the surface of his knee which rested on top of Shion mercilessly.

All you did was freeze seeing the incident wondering how it got so intense... You shook nervously not knowing what to do, but you knew now was not the time to involve yourself with Tenjiku's most strongest so you quickly ran behind a crate and watched from a distance hoping that no one would find you there.

"At this point, even in Tenjiku you're good for nothing." Izana cooed in almost a conceited way, walking away leaving Shion unconscious. You watched Izana as he made his way through the fight like it created a path just for him.

A guy on the opposite side with short light brown hair and widened eyes confronted Izana. You watched their lip movement not understanding nor hearing what they were talking about when all of a sudden, the boy lunged towards the white-haired male with a fist in the air ready to land an impacted punch when out of nowhere, a loud whacking sound was heard causing many eyes to turn seeing the boy laid out on the ground knocked completely out.   

You cover your mouth, kneeling down as the fighting carries out. You were wondering how this was the same Izana Kurokawa that was nice enough to shelter you...

You noticed Kakucho was standing close by, his back faces you as he slowly approaches a blonde familiar boy.

You scurry around the crate and watch what's going on on his side when your eyes widen to see Takemichi. His face was beaten badly, blood and bruises over his features yet he doesn't seem to give up nor pass out. 

You wanted to go to help him but you found that you couldn't. Your feet didn't move from your current position watching as Kakucho punched Takemichi in the face again. 

-

Wondering why you couldn't do anything about your situation caused the realization that you weren't as tuff as you wanted to be. All the determination you endured earlier seemed to disintegrate to pieces, observing the incidents with your own two eyes.

It was very dangerous to even involve yourself. 

You turned around towards the crowd behind you, seeing the red formal uniform with the yin and yang emblem print along the backside, the adorned earrings being the main thing that you could point out from a crowd of people and recognize it to be Izana, he was standing in front of his members of era of brutality. The urge to just run out and make yourself known had kicked in, but seeing as the Haitani Brothers walk towards you made you run the opposite direction, totally forgetting about whom was in front of you.

Your body made contact with a larger force making you stumble back and fall onto your butt. Looking up to the mismatched color of irises that froze upon the sight of your figure with widened eyes of confusion.

"What the hell are you doing here? If Izana sees you back here you're in deep shit. Go back!" Kakucho seethed as Takemichi also noticed you from where he stood without saying a word, waiting for Kakucho to precede.  

"Tsk do you have ears? Go, this is not a game!" You finally snapped out of it and listened to his directed words, getting up and running away again to where you found yourself hiding behind a pole further away while watching the Haitani's surround two Toman guys.

It only escalated from there as more Toman members got defeated by the seconds, it was an all-out war, a one-sided battle that was in Tenjiku's favor for the reason that 50 members of Toman went up against 400 Tenjiku members. It was only evident it would turn out this way, and yet, they still chose to show up and fight. That determination speaks for itself... Or maybe it was delusion. Either way it took courage.

_________________________________________

Though Y/n dwelled in the moment. Something felt extremely out of place right now... Takemichi was still fighting Kakucho to get to Kisaki and she took note of this. The feeling grew in the pit of the girl's stomach as she searched for what was missing.

But as she found out what was misplaced, her stomach dropped when she stared up to the spot where Kisaki was standing moments ago to see he was gone...  

"What the hell?!"

The crowd slowly got quiet turning into whispers and mutterings, everyone's attention's fielded towards the male holding a gun to Takemichi's head.

Oh...

There's Kisaki.... 

To be continued...